• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Diver

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
First time ever wear my JF 15703 , man beside me in shopping center line wear 15703 JF , he look at me like this ,
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent show btw :D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
You could also buy lots and lots and lots of extra links and wear it like a pocket watch, hidden away when not in use ;)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The arrogant toxicity in this tread is mind boggling. It’s absolutely impossible to state an opinion here without having to listen to the same mind numbing statements.

yes I’m aware it’s a rep, yes I’m aware it’s not perfect, no I’m not worried about being “called out”

I wasn’t stating non of the above, just simply, 1. It’s imo better then the JF, 2. no one can tell the difference on the wrist, 3. If you feel the need to tell the world every single time, that you can spot it from across the globe, good for you, I really don’t care

You done yet?
If this thread is toxic then you’re the toxin. A weak one at that lol.

You are free to state your opinion but when you try to disrespect others by saying that someone able to call out a ZF diver on the wrist is BSing, then you’re the one being ignorant. I’ve told you that you were wrong. I can identify a non gen diver on the wrist. Quetip can. That’s a fact whether you like it or not. You were wrong and if you don’t even know why you’re wrong, then add foolishness to your ignorance.
There are many guys like you, who do not have the knowledge but yet like to pontificate here like your fallacies are facts. So they need to be corrected. Be it 1 time or 1000 times, it’s a job which needs to be done so that the information here remains true and respectable.
If you’re not happy then go elsewhere to state your opinion. Feel free to stay away.

Next post of yours which is unnecessarily aggressive or rude will earn you an infraction. If you want respect, first learn to respect others. I’m done entertaining your stupidity. Stop now. Thanks.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
You done yet?
If this thread is toxic then you’re the toxin. A weak one at that lol.

You are free to state your opinion but when you try to disrespect others by saying that someone able to call out a ZF diver on the wrist is BSing, then you’re the one being ignorant. I’ve told you that you were wrong. I can identify a non gen diver on the wrist. Quetip can. That’s a fact whether you like it or not. You were wrong and if you don’t even know why you’re wrong, then add foolishness to your ignorance.
There are many guys like you, who do not have the knowledge but yet like to pontificate here like your fallacies are facts. So they need to be corrected. Be it 1 time or 1000 times, it’s a job which needs to be done so that the information here remains true and respectable.
If you’re not happy then go elsewhere to state your opinion. Feel free to stay away.

Next post of yours which is unnecessarily aggressive or rude will earn you an infraction. If you want respect, first learn to respect others. I’m done entertaining your stupidity. Stop now. Thanks.

I stated my opinions and i stand by them, there is no disrespect or rudeness to that. Your ego is hurt, hence your reaction.

Im not your kid, nor do i work for you, this is a forum, and ill state my opinions like everybody else. You may feel you are right, that's your opinion, again, not super importen to me.

The only one here being rude and quite arrogant is you. Calling me ignorant, stupid ect. Buddy im not even going to respond to that, there are plenty of keybord warriors online :)

Last edited:

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Wow so much for the “truth” and respect lol You’re that upset because 2841 said it’s not “identifiable” on the wrist. What is this section coming to?!

Reactions: Garuda and 2841

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I stated my opinions and i stand by them, there is no disrespect or rudeness to that. Your ego is hurt, hence your reaction.

Im not your kid, nor do i work for you, this is a forum, and ill state my opinions like everybody else. You may feel you are right, that's your opinion, again, not super importen to me.

The only one here being rude and quite arrogant is you. Calling me ignorant, stupid ect. Buddy im not even going to respond to that, there are plenty of keybord warriors online :)

Yes, all of us should stand by what we post. Its only natural.
I don't think you are getting it: like I mentioned, the forum is made up of different opinions. It is in fact impossible to disallow opinions or different points of views. So yours was naturally not an issue.
As long as you speak for yourself, there is no problem. You are entitled to say anything you wish, as long as you speak for yourself. My point of contention was that there are some of us here, who can call out a non gen diver (ZF, JF, Noob) on the wrist. So if you cannot do it, don't speak for rest of the world. That makes your "opinion" wrong.
In fact, non homogeneous opinions make a forum more interesting, so there is nothing wrong at all even if you insist that the 15703 dial looks green. That is your entitlement.

My ego has nothing to do with this. If anything, it is far too large to fit into any single post, so I've been told :legend:

As for being rude and arrogant, thats your opinion and it does not bother me one way or another, and well within your rights. It is already rather sedate compared with the other names I get called. :hehehe:

Let me sum it up for you: It is totally ok for you to post anything you wish, but don't act that your opinion is the biblical truth for the rest of the world. As long as you speak for yourself, you are well within your rights. But if you continue to decide for others whether they can or cannot see or do X, then you are bound to encounter disagreements, which are again another normal part of being part of a forum. In this case, I get it that you cannot see the differences of the ZF vs Gen on the wrist. That is expected and acceptable. But don't speak for anyone else. That is the one and only issue I have against you in this fiasco.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Sure you can…. I bet you can even smell it across the room.

I am well aware that there is minute differences to the gen, but NOBODY is calling this out at wrist distance, clamming otherwise is just bullshit :)

If you think quetip and legend can’t call it out from wrist distance, then you clearly know nothing about reps....at all.

Let me spell this out for you.

It is a rep. Every rep has flaws and tells no matter what. The experts and cognoscenti on here like the two distinguished gentlemen I just mentioned above have the knowledge and experience to identify those flaws and tells at a greater distance than common men like myself.

I don’t possess that high of a degree of rep knowledge, I have a lot of learning to still do, but I’ve owned a lot of gen watches and when you literally stare at gen watches on your own wrist all day and night, you develop a sixth sense in being able to quickly identify a rep, even super reps and NWBIG reps with a single glance. Legend and Quetip, like myself, are prolific gen owners, but unlike me, they have more than a decade of experience with reps. What does this mean? It means they have to ability to call out your rep no matter what you’ve got on your wrist. To say otherwise simply diminishes your own credibility, sir.

Reactions: legend

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
If you think quetip and legend can’t call it out from wrist distance, then you clearly know nothing about reps....at all.

Let me spell this out for you.

It is a rep. Every rep has flaws and tells no matter what. The experts and cognoscenti on here like the two distinguished gentlemen I just mentioned above have the knowledge and experience to identify those flaws and tells at a greater distance than common men like myself.

I don’t possess that high of a degree of rep knowledge, I have a lot of learning to still do, but I’ve owned a lot of gen watches and when you literally stare at gen watches on your own wrist all day and night, you develop a sixth sense in being able to quickly identify a rep, even super reps and NWBIG reps with a single glance. Legend and Quetip, like myself, are prolific gen owners, but unlike me, they have more than a decade of experience with reps. What does this mean? It means they have to ability to call out your rep no matter what you’ve got on your wrist. To say otherwise simply diminishes your own credibility, sir.

A lot of arguing over who knows more about AP's like a school playground. as one member referred to it as the 'Superior Knowledge C*unts'.
yes our Legend and Quetip know their AP and have been around a long time. they do the research and learn the flaws just like everyone else, but can they really spot every fake AP in a room full of people and get it 100% correct, surely it's only 98% of the time? :daydreaming:

Take the best MLB Pitcher. at the training ground he'll throw a strike 95%+ but under game pressure it'll drop to 80-85%. we're talking about the best- of-the-best here.
Where have you seen empirical data that suggest our experts can do as they say and spot the fakes in a room and do it every time?

It's a forum and every one is entitled to their opinion. of course, your opinion is just your opinion that i take with a pinch of salt and my opinion is Biblical because I'm worthy. :picard:

It seems that every post should be preceded with the words "In my opinion" or "I think" or it will get ripped to shreds. Yes there's truths, half truths and bullshit on every forum but do we need to argue over every post and ramble about the same thing over and over?
Someone dare say their rep looks like a gen is guilty of presenting their piece to the world as gen. Who gives a damn? Do you live near him and why do you care? He didn't say he was going to sell it as gen did he? Where did he post the advert? It's almost like people get sent to a mass education camp and learn some chant [see a little later]

Now to get back on topic about the ZF diver. IN MY OPINION it's as good as it's going to get for the money and the next logical improvement would be a 2836 movement for instant date flips. Dial, date font, cyclops looks great.

Let me end with a little song i've been working on. Revolper Cue the mo-ther-foo-king music for 16 bars!! Revolper loves my post :thumbsup:

There is a watch forum, RWI's the name
Rep-plic-ca Watch Info, it drives many insane! {oooh}
There is an A-P section, Super Happy Bunch {hooray}
Super-Franken No such thing, you're talking foo-king shit! {boo}
Legendary one-five-two-oo-two, wear it like a king!

[Chorus - Chant]
Rep is Rep
Modded is Rep
Franken is Rep
Gen is Gen

:qtip2::legend:

Just take everything as a bit of banter and don't get offended. we're here to talk about reps as a hobby not argue like kids

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
Wow this thread escalated quickly lol :fuelfire:

Back to the star of the thread.

This is a beautiful Rep watch, that I’m more than happy to wear for what it is.

Hope those that want one get one soon. Be patient it seems TDs are slowly getting stock. I highly doubt it will be permanently unavailable.

Zc5yVj.jpg
Zc5Yk1.jpg

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Let me end with a little song i've been working on. Revolper Cue the mo-ther-foo-king music for 16 bars!! Revolper loves my post :thumbsup:

There is a watch forum, RWI's the name
Rep-plic-ca Watch Info, it drives many insane! {oooh}
There is an A-P section, Super Happy Bunch {hooray}
Super-Franken No such thing, you're talking foo-king shit! {boo}
Legendary one-five-two-oo-two, wear it like a king!

[Chorus - Chant]
Rep is Rep
Modded is Rep
Franken is Rep
Gen is Gen

:qtip2::legend:

Well… ok if someone puts those lyrics into a proper song, I’ll take it as the final word and that’ll be that. Rehaut19 has the talents I know. I heard him live and that dude is talented. :legend:

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Have just finished learning Garuda's song, so waiting for Repworld to throw another gif in & forRevolper to let us know what tune will accompany the lyrics :punk:

It is a beaut though Rollie4Life , making me rethink what's going into my next order, well wear Sir.:clap_1:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rollie4Life

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
Well… ok if someone puts those lyrics into a proper song, I’ll take it as the final word and that’ll be that. Rehaut19 has the talents I know. I heard him live and that dude is talented. :legend:

Ready to make in music all that you want, mate! LOL
“Mamaaaaaa, I saw a Legeeend…. “

Last edited:
Reactions: legend and P..DR..D

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Breathe, sigh, roll eyes, move on :)

Either way, IMO, if you are on the lockout for a Diver, the ZF is the way to go! S0me would even say, it’s more gen then the gen :thumbsup:

As always Li sourced this one for me, shipping and service was 100% on point. And the watch was perfect, with no QC issues, even the rotor is silent like a church mouse :)

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Not sure why your TD said that. I ordered a Zf recently, not an AP but it was an uncommon Frank Muller and yes it took over a month to get QC but they came. I find it hard to believe the TDs have said you cannot order it at all. ZF is still producing watches. Perhaps they don’t want to deal with new customers busting their chops on QC pics, who knows! I would try another TD and see what they say.

Zf is open but diver is out of stock