• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Diver

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Not sure why your TD said that. I ordered a Zf recently, not an AP but it was an uncommon Frank Muller and yes it took over a month to get QC but they came. I find it hard to believe the TDs have said you cannot order it at all. ZF is still producing watches. Perhaps they don’t want to deal with new customers busting their chops on QC pics, who knows! I would try another TD and see what they say.

Unfortunately i had the same reply from mine today after 36 hours hopeful waiting.

“Zf diver no stock “

Reactions: EuroTime25

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I just received a ZF 15703 form Li, but I did order it a while back.

I also had a JF v.10, and imo the ZF is better in every single way. The only complaint is the lack of AR on the cyclops, but it’s only something you will notice if you focus on it.

This is an amazing rep, and no one will be able to call this out on your wrist

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Not true. Because I still can.
A replica is still a replica. Lets not misrepresent it as a 1:1 watch.
It is better than JF yes, but not 1:1 vs gen. We need to be clear about that.

From reading a shit ton of posts both have issues. And realistically its hard to tell unless you truly like you know all ins and outs. Most regular people dont even the small details even owners of a gen of any watch. In the end just enjoy it and both to me are great watches for a rep. But if you want the best you need to buy both and combine then to make a Super Duper Rep.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
From reading a shit ton of posts both have issues. And realistically its hard to tell unless you truly like you know all ins and outs. Most regular people dont even the small details even owners of a gen of any watch. In the end just enjoy it and both to me are great watches for a rep. But if you want the best you need to buy both and combine then to make a Super Duper Rep.

I think you summed it up pretty well here.
Good post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Not true. Because I still can.
A replica is still a replica. Lets not misrepresent it as a 1:1 watch.
It is better than JF yes, but not 1:1 vs gen. We need to be clear about that.

Sure you can…. I bet you can even smell it across the room.

I am well aware that there is minute differences to the gen, but NOBODY is calling this out at wrist distance, clamming otherwise is just bullshit :)

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Just receive my ZF today and it boom JF aways. The inner ring matched to my gen inner. But it does look flat base of certain angle. Why? Because the gen was engraved and ZF was like a sticker with lume on top. Gen look thicker and more 3D.

About the dial, yes it perfect wet looking! It comparable to legend mod that did on v7 before maybe deeper than the mod because of more squirl than v7. It depend on people eye.

If i get the rate. ZF will be 7/10 and JF will be 6/10.

One thing i love from JF that the bracelet is very soft and ZF is kidda hard.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I am well aware that there is minute differences to the gen, but NOBODY is calling this out at wrist distance, clamming otherwise is just bullshit :)

You are always welcome to speak for yourself. But don't speak for me.

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just receive my ZF today and it boom JF aways. The inner ring matched to my gen inner. But it does look flat base of certain angle. Why? Because the gen was engraved and ZF was like a sticker with lume on top. Gen look thicker and more 3D.

About the dial, yes it perfect wet looking! It comparable to legend mod that did on v7 before maybe deeper than the mod because of more squirl than v7. It depend on people eye.

If i get the rate. ZF will be 7/10 and JF will be 6/10.

One thing i love from JF that the bracelet is very soft and ZF is kidda hard.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

You have noticed the same thing I did about the ZF dive bezel ring lume construction. They look to be printed indeed.
The dial, datewheel and cyclop are what sells it for me over the JF V10, personally.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
http://xhfwatch.com/newsdetail_2053144.html
giphy.gif

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Im not speaking for anyone, im stating my opinion, just like you

Yes of course. Like I said, opinions, even wrong or dumb ones, are always welcome, because this is a forum made up of different points of views.
You see what you see and I see what I see. When it comes to your watch, however, only your opinion matters actually. Majority of the time, 99% of the people around at any single moment will not be able to call out even an old Noob diver on the wrist. As long as you are happy with it, I think that is all that matters when it comes to your watch.
I think that you definitely have more experience than me when it comes to AP replicas, I do not own one myself. :legend:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I just received a ZF 15703 form Li, but I did order it a while back.

I also had a JF v.10, and imo the ZF is better in every single way. The only complaint is the lack of AR on the cyclops, but it’s only something you will notice if you focus on it.

This is an amazing rep, and no one will be able to call this out on your wrist

JF v10 best AP 15703 Rep in my life , nothing to blame in my opinion, even ugly Crystal match earlier 2010 model ..

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
JF v10 best AP 15703 Rep in my life , nothing to blame in my opinion, even ugly Crystal match earlier 2010 model ..

When you make a comeback, at least include a proper gif Repworld.
Else it’s like.. you’re still away or something lol.
:legend:

Reactions: Allure and Anonray

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I can even hear it. Just tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. If you are happy with it, that is absolutely all that matters. Don't worry if you can be called out, it's a rep at the end of the day, it will not be perfect, no matter how you twist and spin it. You will always wear a rep. Even if there is a rep that is indistinguishable from its genuine counterpart, it will still be that- a rep. And you will be wearing it.

The ZF is a nice watch for what it is but it is far from perfect, same as any other currently available iteration of the same model, except for the gen, it's gen for a reason.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I can even hear it. Just tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. If you are happy with it, that is absolutely all that matters. Don't worry if you can be called out, it's a rep at the end of the day, it will not be perfect, no matter how you twist and spin it. You will always wear a rep. Even if there is a rep that is indistinguishable from its genuine counterpart, it will still be that- a rep. And you will be wearing it.

The ZF is a nice watch for what it is but it is far from perfect, same as any other currently available iteration of the same model, except for the gen, it's gen for a reason.

Spoken like a guy whi knows his APs, though yes, illusions maintained by vehement ignorance are often beautiful. :legend:

Reactions: Allure

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I just want to know did anyone in their life was sitting at a restaurant or any place enjoying the day and a guy from 50ft away ran up to you screaming FAKE FAKE while pointing at your watch? Yea.....me either. All they know is its not a apple watch so must be a Casio FML. Plus if I ever was with friends and saw someone wear a fake I would politely ask them somewhere away from all the people....maybe I got a new friend or a RWI member in my personal group now. Lol So its a win win.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
The arrogant toxicity in this tread is mind boggling. It’s absolutely impossible to state an opinion here without having to listen to the same mind numbing statements.

yes I’m aware it’s a rep, yes I’m aware it’s not perfect, no I’m not worried about being “called out”

I wasn’t stating non of the above, just simply, 1. It’s imo better then the JF, 2. no one can tell the difference on the wrist, 3. If you feel the need to tell the world every single time, that you can spot it from across the globe, good for you, I really don’t care

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I just want to know did anyone in their life was sitting at a restaurant or any place enjoying the day and a guy from 50ft away ran up to you screaming FAKE FAKE while pointing at your watch? Yea.....me either. All they know is its not a apple watch so must be a Casio FML. Plus if I ever was with friends and saw someone wear a fake I would politely ask them somewhere away from all the people....maybe I got a new friend or a RWI member in my personal group now. Lol So its a win win.

First time ever wear my JF 15703 , man beside me in shopping center line wear 15703 JF , he look at me like this ,
giphy.gif

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
First time ever wear my JF 15703 , man beside me in shopping center line wear 15703 JF , he look at me like this ,
giphy.gif

Some experts can catch you , maybe some gen parts make some difference , in seconds i spot it JF v9.5 , I don’t know if he know mine V10.