• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Diver

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Curious to see the wet effect on the dial in more pics

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
1.The pin on second hand are too huge , compare to gen the pin are small and don't have that big hole on the second hand.
2. The number on diver ring ghost line are too thick,, if u see on gen is not thick as ZF.

3. i was saw a video review from Chinese saller , the ZF rubble strap are not soft as JF.

So, I may just wait V2 or see if VSF will release ap diver to beat other factorys.

Just my though.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
1.The pin on second hand are too huge , compare to gen the pin are small and don't have that big hole on the second hand.
2. The number on diver ring ghost line are too thick,, if u see on gen is not thick as ZF.

3. i was saw a video review from Chinese saller , the ZF rubble strap are not soft as JF.

So, I may just wait V2 or see if VSF will release ap diver to beat other factorys.

Just my though.

Keep dreaming to see VSF join the AP game.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Just my though.

It wouldn't matter which factory joins the game, or how many versions a factory releases.
Here's the kicker: None of them will be gen.
But of course you already know that. At some point, we need to realize that while we all have our wishlists, we know that the watch is a rep and you will choose to buy it and either live with the flaws or mod the watch to your liking. Or you can always buy the gen and solve all the tells at one go.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
None of the flaws matter. At the moment it seems it is game over for ZF. Factory raid and owner / employees arrested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
None of the flaws matter. At the moment it seems it is game over for ZF. Factory raid and owner / employees arrested

Pretty routine and part of the charade like it has always been for years. They will be back again.

Reactions: Allure

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Zf owner not chinese..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Just my though.

i think JF need to update Full dial lume and outlines including hands lume, that’s what i expect, for ZF rubber material not look good same JF ,olso engraving crown not close to gen pics .

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
It wouldn't matter which factory joins the game, or how many versions a factory releases.
Here's the kicker: None of them will be gen.
But of course you already know that. At some point, we need to realize that while we all have our wishlists, we know that the watch is a rep and you will choose to buy it and either live with the flaws or mod the watch to your liking. Or you can always buy the gen and solve all the tells at one go.

People are warned for repitition on this forum but you must have written this same message well over 100 times. We get it, no need to write it again and again.

The vast majority on this forum do not have the means to drop £20,000 on a watch without it making a significant dent on their savings and lifestyle. This is why they are most likely on a replica forum in the first place.

They just want as few flaws as possible, nothing wrong with that and with time better replicas are produced with fewer flaws.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
lol yep, basically government is short of funds, and it's close to CNY, this is their way of collecting taxes/funds, owners just need to pay their dues, and they will be able to go back to work

QUOTE=legend;n9582960]

Pretty routine and part of the charade like it has always been for years. They will be back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
People are warned for repitition on this forum
Where's that rule? You must've read rules even I'm not aware of. People are being warned if they are repeating an offence to the rules but not for stating facts. And I don't see anything else than that there.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
People are warned for repitition on this forum but you must have written this same message well over 100 times. We get it, no need to write it again and again.

The vast majority on this forum do not have the means to drop £20,000 on a watch without it making a significant dent on their savings and lifestyle. This is why they are most likely on a replica forum in the first place.

They just want as few flaws as possible, nothing wrong with that and with time better replicas are produced with fewer flaws.

Your opinion is well noted and yes if I’m warned for repetition I’ll take note of it accordingly.
Another form of repetition exists where different guys come on to ask the same questions about which color is closest to gen etc. So it’s like 100 people asking the same thing vs 1 person saying the same thing 100 times.
I see nothing wrong with what I wrote. If one is so concerned about flaws, then save up to buy the gen and it’ll be the best version possible and flawless. It beats buying maybe 5-6 versions of the same watch and they are still imperfect. If one chooses to go rep, then flaws are part of the game, there shouldn’t be complaints about flaws. If one cares about flaws a lot, then buy the gen. I did that and stopped wearing reps altogether, so that’s putting my money where my mouth is. Others can do the same of course, if I can. I do not see myself positioned in any special elite group.

So I will post what I like and so can you. I don’t have an issue with what you wrote, it’s just an opinion but it won’t stop me from saying what I want. If you have a problem with my post feel free to report it and I respect the rules enough to stop once I get the proverbial warning for repetition. It’s a promise.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
lol yep, basically government is short of funds, and it's close to CNY, this is their way of collecting taxes/funds, owners just need to pay their dues, and they will be able to go back to work

QUOTE=legend;n9582960]

[/QUOTE]

Time for the officers to get the 红包钱 I get it :hehehe:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

some reps need extra Long patience , maker release version after version , they not interest how it close to gen 100% , looking for money and gains and you see how hard conditions rep makers in south china, i know no reason for v10 and maker can make lume perfect snow white with better outlines , but there’s maybe v10s or v11 fixing some flaw , that’s ensure money gain for maker and more sales .

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

Indeed. But it will take time and depending on owner’s financials, it might be a very different factory in terms of innovation and quality. China is not known to be soft on enforcing laws. Look at Noob, took them years to get back on their feet and they are still playing tricks (crappy movements) to keep margin high.

Competition in the rep market seems to be fierce and I won’t be surprised if this isn’t related to the taxman... but with delation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: legend

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Time for the officers to get the 红包钱 I get it :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
depending some members, it’s look very big issue with ZF maker , it’s good we have JF , now JF plz release v11.