• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Diver

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hahaha... totally irrelevant and yet I love it you crazy f*ck Repworld :hehehe:

giphy.gif

15703 out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cassapanca

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
everything look perfect sharp, screws case construction, hands lume colour,outlines, I don’t know how DW close to genuine, i hope ZF printed it correct.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Looks pretty good indeed, awaiting some real life pics.

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Looks good. Markers not aligned with bezel tho. Hopefully this is just a matter of qc. I prefer the look of modern date fonts instead of the old serif font on jf.

jcguo0516

4/12/18
might need cop this for the summer, looking pretty good, waiting to see some qc and vids ;)

Reactions: SuperLory

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Regarding the DW, was the modern font ever available on the 15703? I just looked on the AP website and the 15703 doesn't seem to be available any longer (just the 15710 is shown - with the modern font DW) unless I'm missing something.

I'll be honest to being lazy and not searching here but I did look through a few pages of C24 and every 03 I saw had the classic DW. Hope this is me being uneducated rather than a serious F-up by ZF.

EDIT - just found a good thread on RG that confirms that the I series (per the puretime picures) would have had the modern DW.

https://www.repgeek.com/ap-tutorials...er-chrono.html

See.. Searching DOES work

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Regarding the DW, was the modern font ever available on the 15703? I just looked on the AP website and the 15703 doesn't seem to be available any longer (just the 15710 is shown - with the modern font DW) unless I'm missing something.

I'll be honest to being lazy and not searching here but I did look through a few pages of C24 and every 03 I saw had the classic DW. Hope this is me being uneducated rather than a serious F-up by ZF.

EDIT - just found a good thread on RG that confirms that the I series (per the puretime picures) would have had the modern DW.

https://www.repgeek.com/ap-tutorials...er-chrono.html

See.. Searching DOES work

When you send in any older AP with classic font dw for service, the datewheel will be upgraded to a modern font one unless you insist otherwise. Even then, the datewheel sometimes get swapped anyway for the updated look.

For the 15703 yes the late H and also i series come with the modern font datewheel. The serviced older series will also come with the modern font. Classic font models are a lot more common but the modern font ones do exist for a while before the model was discontinued by AP and replaced by the 15710.

Last edited:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
When you send in any older AP with classic font dw for service, the datewheel will be upgraded to a modern font one unless you insist otherwise. Even then, the datewheel sometimes get swapped anyway for the updated look.

For the 15703 yes the late H and also i series come with the modern font datewheel. The serviced older series will also come with the modern font. Classic font models are a lot more common but the modern font ones do exist for a while before the model was discontinued by AP and replaced by the 15710.

this said, correct me if I'm worng but on the diver the old dw looks more like Omega dw than JF one ..at least in those 3 I saw in my hands

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
this said, correct me if I'm worng but on the diver the old dw looks more like Omega dw than JF one ..at least in those 3 I saw in my hands

Yes, because JF is a mockup of the overly serifed Mikey dw.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I thinking the number on diver ring font are look to thick compared to gen?

Reactions: prdk-

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I thinking the number on diver ring font are look to thick compared to gen?

wait for comparison , we have only two pics comparison by kobe , but i’m ask why Zf change mind about H model!! , kobe i remember said H genuine sample with maker .