• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Diver

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Dang. Literally got my 15703 one week ago

FYI I asked my dealer (who doesn’t have a new “V2” version listed) about the one I received a month or so ago and was told that it is the new version. I posted a video of the date change somewhere around here and it starts at about 11:40PM.

I asked another TD I like to use who does have the “V2” version listed if this new version has instant date change. They sent me a QC video showing the date change of this latest version and it’s exactly like the one I have.

Take the above for what it’s worth — I don’t fuckin know. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
UPDATE:

Seems there was some confusion earlier from my dealers on this matter. I had the opportunity to see the date change on the actual latest version which just came in today. Date change on the new version with clone movement takes about two hours, exactly as it does in the 15400.

While this version may be new, not sure I would call it improved.

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
I think I'll pull the trigger on a V2. The date change taking a few hours won't bother me. It looks gorgeous

zufir

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/14
Is there any noticeable difference between the APSF clone and this ZF ? Help me feel better since I bought the APSF a week ago.....

germanynrw

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/11/22
Germany
Guys, will this one fit a 15703 from JF?

Thank you all.
I haven't found a right one.

LaraA

15/3/11
I’ve looked in both the AP Diver and the ZF thread, couldn’t find to much info.

About the ZF 15703,
Anyone have real pictures of the v2 in hand yet ?

Should one choose
V2 with SA3120
Or
V1 with A2824

Does the v2 have have low beat movement (21600 bph) ?
Or would the SA3120 be easier to convert to low ?

Thanks guys!

LaraA

15/3/11
I think I found my answer

3f28Ik.jpg

vh997tt

Known Member
Certified
24/5/15
Hi !

Im thinking to pull the trigger on a ZF v2 15703, from puretime. What do you think? Great deal or is it another factory that has taking it to another level?

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
Hi everyone, it is true that 15703 ZF v2 is now available only with clone movement ? my td told me eta is no more an option

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Yes I have fixed and realigned many of these. But remember the mechanism will remain fragile after the repair, and I always advise owners to leave the dive bezel mechanism well alone. I understand that you rotated it in the first place because the markers were not aligned. So that couldn't be helped.

Thank you for explaining, I intend to immerse (pun intended) myself in the world or AP with this model, from your knowledge do you know if the ZF V2 has the same issue? I don't mind if still exists but at least I know not to mess with the diving internal bezel.

Thank You So Much GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you for explaining, I intend to immerse (pun intended) myself in the world or AP with this model, from your knowledge do you know if the ZF V2 has the same issue? I don't mind if still exists but at least I know not to mess with the diving internal bezel.

Thank You So Much GIF by Pudgy Penguins
For any rep version, I’ll advise to leave the dive bezel mechanism alone. If you think about it there is simply no need to operate it, even on the gen. If you really dive, I’m betting that you’ll wear a dive watch from say Casio, Suunto or Seiko. The rep AP diver has no place in an actual dive expedition IMHO and if so, the dive bezel becomes more decorative than functional.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I’m not diving with reps but I do like to use the bezel to time things while being above sea level