• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A LEGENDary ZF 15202 Pictorial

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
ZF 15202 modded by LEGEND

Good day gentlemen of the AP Sub,

This is a pictorial review / appreciation post / me gushing about a mod of my ZF 15202 done by the man, the myth, the legend .

Let me preface this "review" by stating that:

1) I'm not an AP guy, hell I'm not even a modern watch guy, my heart mostly belongs to vintage watches. So I may not be the most knowledgeable.

2) This isn't necessarily a review of the ZF 15202 per se as such extensive finishing has been done that it might as well be a unique entity at this point.

3) This pictorial is not very accurate in terms of how the watch looks in real life as I did a bit of colour editing here and there.

4) I'm weird and like watches to have character and I don't mind damage as I have some kind of weird fantasy that the watch is now unique.

Alright, let's begin.

I first ordered this 15202 knowing the pizza peel hand base flaw existed but I reckoned that it should be an easy fix so I went ahead and ordered from my TD.

Before-hand-base.jpg

However, the watch arrived damaged. The crown was sheared and the crystal had popped off.

I then sent the watch to Legend where the following was done:

Bracelet beveling and polishing

Reinstalled crystal and gasket

Shaving the pizza peel

This is the result:

top-down-bright.jpg

top-down-natural.jpg

Honestly, despite what has been said about the large cut out for the pinion, I find it unnoticeable IRL from at least a decent distance.
(This may also have been a result of Legend's magic)

Down-up-1.jpg

down-up-2.jpg

front-mid.jpg

The bracelet after beveling and polishing articulates so freely and smoothly I can't really put it into words.

bracelet-flop-2.jpg

bracelet-flop.jpg

bracelet-side.jpg

clasp.jpg

The case is wonderfully thin but sturdy and everything flows quite magically.

side-view-1.jpg

Side-view-2-crown.jpg

LUME is kinda MEH due to the size of the indices and hands

LUME.jpg

Finally a wristie in outdoor lighting (Ignore my ugly wrist)

Wriste.jpg

I genuinely don't know what kind of magic legend pulled off but these pics don't do this watch justice.

The 15202 is not a small watch and quite out of the norm for me, but Legend has given it a soul
and now I don't think I'll be parting with this for the foreseeable future.

Do let me know if you guys wanna see more pics or have any questions. Or also if you guys wanna roast my lack of knowledge or amateur photography please go ahead.

(Mods do let me know if i posted something weird or this needs to be moved, thanks!)

Thanks, A.

Last edited:

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Beautiful watch buddy! Congrats

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That is a nice warming review, great job by Legend, lots of love and knowledge put in his AP work.

Wear it in good health.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
Beautiful watch and amazing craftsmanship/wizardry ;) Wear it in good health!

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
As usual, a great job by Legend.
But, who ate my peeezzaa?
Enjoy you sweet jumbo bro!

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Would be just about impossible to tell this watch from a genuine AP on the wrist. Very nice.

srhoque

28/11/18
Great pictorial review, just ordered my ZF 15202 as well. Looking forward to it.

KerwinKey

13/4/19
Such a beautiful watch modded by only the best. Wear it in good health! :)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

James2020

1/6/20
Ivan0209 , thanks for posting this review. Truly LEGENDary piece. Tempted to get one to be modded by him... Wear it in good health!