• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15450 JF V2 from FatPanda (Watchfinder)

MartyMcFlounder

Looking Around
28/9/20

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forum (so I was debating whether or not to post these QC images after reading all of the rules), but I believe it’s appropriate since I wanted to help out other people looking at the 15450.

When I was looking for a royal oak to buy my tiny wrist basically dictated that the 37mm was the only way to go, but I was frustrated by the lack of images/videos, QC or otherwise, that are around on the forums/Reddit for the 37mm blue dial relative to the 39 or 41 mm versions (lots of wrist shots of the white one though).

Just got my QC from Tim, he’s been pretty great with all of my questions, and I think the watch is lovely. I did notice that the hour marker at 3 is a bit crooked but it’s within reason I think.
  1. Dealer name: Watchfinder/FatPanda (Tim)
  2. Factory name: JF
  3. Model name (& version number): AP 15450 37mm Blue dial V2
  4. Album Links: https://imageshack.com/a/7flr7/1
  5. Video: https://vimeo.com/465084225/e528706db0
  6. Index alignment: 3 o’clock stands out, what do you guys think?
  7. Dial Printing: Looks good to me.
  8. Date Wheel alignment/printing: centered and well printed
  9. Hand Alignment: perfect
  10. Bezel: Geometric.
  11. Solid End Links (SELs): N/A
  12. Timegrapher numbers: the amplitude is a bit low (253), not sure if I should be worried or not, would someone more experienced know? Everything else is fine.
  13. Anything else you notice: N/A
If this post is still not within rules I apologize, please direct me to where I can put these images for other people who simply want to see what to expect from this model.

MartyMcFlounder

Looking Around
28/9/20
I agree. The thickness is proof that this size simply isn’t as popular as the other two (it’s been fixed in other sizes). Their thickness is around 8.5mm which would be so nice on the smallest version. I’ll let you guys know how it wears when I receive it and if the thickness makes it bulky or not.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Amplitude isn't "low", markers are a lot of times crooked (Chinese manufacturing).

Akuwes710

27/9/15
Thickness can be fixed with mods, but the tiny bezel screws are there to stay, im not sure somewhere they had a discussion abiut possible "V3" with better screws?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thickness can be fixed with mods, but the tiny bezel screws are there to stay, im not sure somewhere they had a discussion abiut possible "V3" with better screws?

Why do you say that the bezel screws are "tiny"? They look fine as far as I can see.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Screws have been made more correct a long time ago already iirc? Where are you getting your information from?