• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

Autlnd

Renowned Member
19/7/10
interesting thanks... it appears to be just the left-side link that is detached and loose. The right-sided link appears to be welded in, and there is no hole for a pin on that side. It holds up good enough to wear without an issue, I just fear that too much pressure on that one side could eventually cause it to give and break.

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
Interesting link but there are some mistakes in that video... please pay attention at min 4:12 to 4:20, on the gen the case and the caseback are in one solid block at the opposite on the rep are separate (that's right!). At 4:26 they indicate a gen with case and caseback in two pieces...!??

Last edited:

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Best AP clone provider 1:1

+1

Wow thanks! I asked the lady who answered if I can order the best AP replica > 98% AAA from any factory and she said "definitely!" and told me to stay on the line while she called the other department which she referred to as legal or something. Still on hold with them just gave them my name, credit card and address and just waiting to confirm payment.

Reactions: asanibal and SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
+1

Wow thanks! I asked the lady who answered if I can order the best AP replica > 98% AAA from any factory and she said "definitely!" and told me to stay on the line while she called the other department which she referred to as legal or something. Still on hold with them just gave them my name, credit card and address and just waiting to confirm payment.

Does your QC experience was flawless?

Still wondering if I should work with a non TD....

Reactions: W47chl0v3r

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08
+1

Nice!!
I had same experience with Rolex
:)

Sent from the Android of my lawyer while visiting my cell

Reactions: W47chl0v3r

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Does your QC experience was flawless?

Still wondering if I should work with a non TD....

Stick to TD mate, this LB dealer seems to charge significantly more than our TDs

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Anybody knows if ZF will bring an updated version with smaller hand base anytime?
That‘s the only deal breaker for me rn...

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Anybody knows if ZF will bring an updated version with smaller hand base anytime?
That‘s the only deal breaker for me rn...

I highly doubt it. They have been producing ROO with large hand bases since years and never updated them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Has anyone already got the "legend" modded hands done?
Care to share some pics?

T'Challa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/19
Has anyone already got the "legend" modded hands done?
Care to share some pics?

Its been shared on previous pages of this thread buddy.. check out page 24 for two examples of his work.