• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend i might have to fork out money for a gen then. sigh.........

Actually I don't get the obsession or concern over how the balance wheel look for the below reasons:

1. Even if the balance wheel is 1:1 with gen, remember that the rest of the movement/decoration is still far off.
2. When the balance is spinning, you can hardly see the details on it. The only time you get to examine the details on the balance wheel is when it is stationary.
3. When watch is worn, I will assume that it is running. And with the caseback against the wrist, there is double the reason why nobody would see the balance wheel, even yourself.
4. Even if the balance wheel is 1:1, and the movement is cloned 1:1, the watch is still a replica, without pedigree and provenance. Also, what difference does it make when it will have other equally minor details off anyway on the hands or dial or crown or case right?

So I hope you see my point. The balance wheel type does not matter in light of the above for most of us in this hobby. I get it that individuals can obsess over certain details (with me its the slow date change) but you need to live with what you cannot change, or like you mentioned, buy the gen.

Last edited:

f1bond1011

Horology Curious
22/12/21
Spotted this new releases today, I don't guarantee it's really from zf but the hands pizza pinion looks like to be from zf lol.

Looks like bracelet midlinks are polished.

Hi. Is there a new releases section on this forum or is this picture from one of your sources? Apologies for the question, I am a newbie and would like to purchase this piece.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi. Is there a new releases section on this forum or is this picture from one of your sources? Apologies for the question, I am a newbie and would like to purchase this piece.

Ask your preferred TD, they will sell you one.

Booonin

2/9/18

Hi All!
Just wanted to check in here by saying that I have finally received the watch modified by Legend. Great piece of work - the hand base mod is just splendid and i would like to thank Legend one more time!

On a separate note - i have purchased the rubber band for it, yet i think i cant install it because i do not have these little links which will allow me to install it.

Is there any solution or from where i should order additional details?

Thanks!

Reactions: legend and asanibal

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08

Hi All!
Just wanted to check in here by saying that I have finally received the watch modified by Legend. Great piece of work - the hand base mod is just splendid and i would like to thank Legend one more time!

On a separate note - i have purchased the rubber band for it, yet i think i cant install it because i do not have these little links which will allow me to install it.

Thanks!

You can order the end links on ebay , it works. Those are the same for 15300, 15400 or 15202.

Reactions: legend

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08

Hi All!

Thanks!

Your rubber strap doesn’t look good … it looks like cheap plastic, where did you buy it?

Better buy something like this :

https://www.ebay.es/itm/27mm-Banda-...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Quality is good for the price or again, if you want better quality go for AP Bands.

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Bandas-de-A...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

You have all kind of flavors in ebay:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Bandas-de-A...p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

9a4715d4f93aaff5eb9ad02d07429b29.png

Booonin

2/9/18

michaelle1193

15/1/20
Hey, i never bought an AP rep before. I just received these photos from my seller. Could you guys tell me if this one is good or no? Thanks a lot

michaelle1193

15/1/20
i have never bought an AP rep before. I just received these photos from my seller. Could you guys tell me if this one is good? Thank you so much.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Looks like a ZF 15202. Is your seller a Trusted Dealer? Click on the Trusted Dealers tab at the top of this page to check if you're not sure.