• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I like the dial (tapp). Doesn’t look like pimples. Audemars print is not shaky. Apparently the pinion is too large compared to gen but I don’t know.

Outdoor plus indoor pic
43ddefcd8cf26b36eb36b6e6dcbd130a.jpg

08c2201770a054a1f08fcedd13074f05.jpg

Ivancomex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
I like the dial (tapp). Doesn’t look like pimples. Audemars print is not shaky. Apparently the pinion is too large compared to gen but I don’t know.

Outdoor plus indoor pic
43ddefcd8cf26b36eb36b6e6dcbd130a.jpg

08c2201770a054a1f08fcedd13074f05.jpg

nice dial, shame about huge pinion, and the bezel screws seem bigger than XF

Reactions: gilrob

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
I have been waiting to add this to my collection. Had a JF 15400 white dial which isn't consider super rep but actually get the most compliments over my other reps. Am very keen to see how the ZF frisbee hand base can be modded and will likely pull the trigger on one!

legend would love to here your comments once you get hold of one vs the XF

Reactions: gilrob

R0L3X

13/1/13
looks like shit, i'm sorry.

Color of the steel is way too warm
Sloppy finish
Lines on the pentagon are soft - gen lines are way more aggressive

Canon pinion, LMAO. Way too big.

Date not centered well

Tired of seeing all these "announcements" of a new version whilst it's still junk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Aren't you being a bit too hard you think? It's still like the second best replica of this model in the world, or for some even the best depending on what flaws you don't want.

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
wonder if the xf hands could be put on the zf?at least then they will match the lume on the indices

It should work since they're both based on the Miyota 9015 movement. Problems are, will XF sell their hands, and if the XF hand base is large enough to cover the center hole of the ZF dial.

Last edited:
Reactions: XLR8R

muful9

Horology Curious
4/9/20
I think we should reserve strong judgments until we get hands on with the watch. We know that pics don’t always do the watch justice. I have ordered mine and just awaiting qc pics from puretime. With regards to the bezel. See 2 pics below (first one is gen listed on WatchBox and second one is the ZF courtesy of Intime pics) I believe the watch bezel is similar on both.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Blue color on ZF seems to be too much darker. XF V2 is much near to gen

Reactions: XLR8R

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I agree with Sonofalich people really need to take a chill pill and wait till we see what this watch is all about. In the meanwhile you lot can enjoy (or hate on) the QC (i've approved them already). The watch is on it's way to legend to get this frisbee hour hand base modded and probably also other mods, such as bracelet and case polishing.

Once it's all done i plan on reviewing the watch.

6.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
But the large hands base has been an issue on so, so many APs for years now. Gentle has made approximately seventeen gazillion dollars just on shaving mods. I don't understand why various makers always have the bases too large (though this one use particularly ridiculous and, sadly, is the only thing I see when I look at an otherwise decent watch).

To the manufactures/watchsmiths/modders out there, is there a reason why they make the hand bases ridiculously big?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
The modders and factories have a secret agreement...the factories agree to make reps at 98% gen-like and the modders give back 2% of the money they make off mods to the factories. It's a viscous circle 恶性循环

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The modders and factories have a secret agreement...the factories agree to make reps at 98% gen-like and the modders give back 2% of the money they make off mods to the factories. It's a viscous circle 恶性循环

Ah... busted. Wish this was done in a PM instead of openly :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thegolfman

Known Member
1/6/20

Sloppy finish

Date not centered well

Tired of seeing all these "announcements" of a new version whilst it's still junk

What game is this..."Build the perfect Rep?". Yeesh...it's an evolutionary paradigm. Better is better and this has a lot of appeal.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Sloppy finish

Date not centered well

If you were expecting a pentagon then I understand you're disappointed ;)