• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like they copied the TI version yes

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4a (5G) mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
      Spotted this new releases today, I don't guarantee it's really from zf but the hands pizza pinion looks like to be from zf lol.

Looks like bracelet midlinks are polished.
      And the bezel, and the smoked gradient dial. This is a 15202IP.

Comment

How often do newer versions come out for these factories?

Comment

It is pretty off from the gen's platinum bezel and links, Ti case and bracelet, and the gradient blue dial is extremely hard to copy, not mentioning the famous ZF pizza pinions

Comment

It will be a scratch magnet even more than the brushed versions

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 4a (5G) mit Tapatalk

Comment

Does this model have same major flaw of the balance wheel not having those "weight dots" on it? Like the 15400 and the 15500?

Comment

Originally posted by krkqm2008 View Post
                Does this model have same major flaw of the balance wheel not having those "weight dots" on it? Like the 15400 and the 15500?
                You will NEVER get the gen spec balance wheel in reps

Comment

Anything is possible in this strange world

Comment

Originally posted by austenier_callande View Post
                    Anything is possible in this strange world
                    In a general way your statement is true. But for the rep makers to modify the balance wheel on the watches just to achieve the same aesthetics, it’s not very possible because this will involve modding a lot than just the balance wheel to preserve the timekeeping.
                    So I do agree somewhat with the statement above yours. That this is very unlikely to happen and a new clone 4302 movement will be a lot more likely than just a modded balance wheel.
                    Last edited by legend; 14-01-22, 04:35.
                    Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

legend i might have to fork out money for a gen then. sigh.........

Comment

Originally posted by krkqm2008 View Post
                        legend i might have to fork out money for a gen then. sigh.........
                        Actually I don't get the obsession or concern over how the balance wheel look for the below reasons:

1. Even if the balance wheel is 1:1 with gen, remember that the rest of the movement/decoration is still far off.
                        2. When the balance is spinning, you can hardly see the details on it. The only time you get to examine the details on the balance wheel is when it is stationary.
                        3. When watch is worn, I will assume that it is running. And with the caseback against the wrist, there is double the reason why nobody would see the balance wheel, even yourself.
                        4. Even if the balance wheel is 1:1, and the movement is cloned 1:1, the watch is still a replica, without pedigree and provenance. Also, what difference does it make when it will have other equally minor details off anyway on the hands or dial or crown or case right?

So I hope you see my point. The balance wheel type does not matter in light of the above for most of us in this hobby. I get it that individuals can obsess over certain details (with me its the slow date change) but you need to live with what you cannot change, or like you mentioned, buy the gen.
                        Last edited by legend; 14-01-22, 04:32.
                        Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Well said legend . Couldnt agree with you more

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Actually I don't get the obsession or concern over how the balance wheel look for the below reasons
                            Except is one wants to wear it upside down...

Comment

Any modder who can make an upside down AP?

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                                Spotted this new releases today, I don't guarantee it's really from zf but the hands pizza pinion looks like to be from zf lol.

Looks like bracelet midlinks are polished.
                                Hi. Is there a new releases section on this forum or is this picture from one of your sources? Apologies for the question, I am a newbie and would like to purchase this piece.

Comment

Working...
                                X