• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Who is DP?
Isn't the hour hand still pizza? It seems just that the rim is beveled to make it look less big

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Who is DP?
Isn't the hour hand still pizza? It seems just that the rim is beveled to make it look less big
The DP hands actually look pretty good. They are not 100% gen spec, but very close visually and for something which is less than 2mm across in real life, it can be mistaken for gen.
To answer your question, the width of the base is accurate to gen for the custom hands, and the bevel stack is well-done too.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
It is not an easy task indeed, but he had done a LEGENDary work here. I will let the picture do the talking. @legend apologize for my bad photography skills.
not sure what your shot is meant to show, but for sure, these hands are nowhere close to the hand set above shown :unsure:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I think that the watch on the left isn't gen. The dial per se may be, I do not know, but the hands and datewheel look custom, and if the watch was presented as a gen, then it will throw the rest of the claims (i.e. gen dial) into question.
Just be careful of the wechat sellers' typical strategy of comparing 2 same things side by side and proclaiming how close their dials look.
Again, I do not know if the dial on the left is gen, it could be but the watch is very likely not. @QueTip will be more qualified than me to give his assessment.

Reactions: RollyAP

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I think that the watch on the left isn't gen. The dial per se may be, I do not know, but the hands and datewheel look custom, and if the watch was presented as a gen, then it will throw the rest of the claims (i.e. gen dial) into question.
Just be careful of the wechat sellers' typical strategy of comparing 2 same things side by side and proclaiming how close their dials look.
Again, I do not know if the dial on the left is gen, it could be but the watch is very likely not. @QueTip will be more qualified than me to give his assessment.
The dial and not the whole watch on the left was presented as gen by the seller.