• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

sasquatch951

Supporter
Certified
28/11/18
Hi everyone!

Loving the zf 15202 modded by Legend but unfortunately looks like perhaps in transit I lost a lug screw. Any ideas where I may get a replacement?

Right lug in picture:

Reactions: masterpiece777

T'Challa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/19
My screw on the XF 15202 came off once before and my dealer was nice enough to get another one for me. Thankfully I found mine before he shipped the replacement which I did not need in the end.
Check with yours, they should be able to source for a replacement screw.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Hi everyone!

Loving the zf 15202 modded by Legend but unfortunately looks like perhaps in transit I lost a lug screw. Any ideas where I may get a replacement?

Right lug in picture:

Last time I bought them on eBay, but can’t remember the seller

Klizzix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/20
Hi everyone!

Right lug in picture:

I had a similar issue where i couldnt fit the screw back in after removing it. My guess is that its very soft metal and changed its form while screwing.

Anyways, i just put in some paper and its working so far. Not the most beautiful solution but a working one

murdoc2708

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/11/16
Ive got mine two weeks ago and i like a lot though i have a rather unexpected problem which i dont know how to fix.

Ive just noticed that one link on the bracelet is half loose cuz it appears like there is no "chopstick" inside to hold both links together. I thought to replace it with one of the spare links but it appears that this link doesnt have the opening for the screw on the other side. Its asymmetric because on the other side of the bracelet there is no such issue.

This definetly has to be a production flaw because there is no reason to produce such a link, that is open on one side but doesnt have the opening for the screw. Such i cant remove it and i cant tighten it but it makes the watch unwarebale

This is the first time I see someone recognizing and speaking of the bracelet issue. This is so sad because this watch is super nice but the bracelet makes it feel so cheap.

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
If anyone is looking to sell their ZF 15202, let me know please :)

Giellea

Patron
Certified
17/5/18
Italy
I just got my 15202 ZF. Soon I will post the photos with XF hands.

srhoque

28/11/18
I just got my 15202 ZF. Soon I will post the photos with XF hands.

Good luck, please post some pics!! I also have both watches and waiting on someone to verify if the hands fit properly.

Reactions: Giellea

Autlnd

Renowned Member
19/7/10
legend I have to give a shoutout for Legends amazing work on my 15202. I couldn't be happier, the bracelet is silky and the pin thinning is as good as it gets.

I do want to ask anyone, I had a pin fall out from the bracelet, one of the thinner pins towards the lugs. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

Reactions: StephanosKostak