• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

Kmmas

7/4/15

muful9

Horology Curious
4/9/20
So this little man turned up today. Have to say it looks amazing in person.

isoltech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
EU
So this little man turned up today. Have to say it looks amazing in person.

It looks awesome indeed. Apart from the pizza-hand that for my personal taste is a fatal flaw in the ZF.

I saw that XF has recently released a v2 with matching lume (indexes and hands), and that move addresses the biggest issue I had with the XF version.

Reactions: phdsjain

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
As we already discussed in the past days, the fishing of case and bracelet is excellent and the dial is very very good! ...but my eye is cached by the big shiny frisbee in the middle of the dial!
What a pity, I'm really sad! :sad:

muful9

Horology Curious
4/9/20
I don’t have the xf so can’t really comment on that however, I am very impressed with quality of ZF. The frisbee doesn’t really bother me, I chose this over the xf because of the lume issue (rejected 2 qc because of that). Like everyone says, it’s What floors you can live with and I can live with the pizza stack lol.

Reactions: Akilles

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
I don’t have the xf so can’t really comment on that however, I am very impressed with quality of ZF. The frisbee doesn’t really bother me, I chose this over the xf because of the lume issue (rejected 2 qc because of that). Like everyone says, it’s What floors you can live with and I can live with the pizza stack lol.

Yes, each one decide with which flaw you can live with... is the rule of the game at RWI !

deadaglev

professional nitpicker
Supporter
Certified
6/5/13
Now the big question, is the „pizza“ there to cover a big hole in the dial or can it be slimmed down without revealing anything unpleasant?

deadaglev

professional nitpicker
Supporter
Certified
6/5/13
Yes! Finally. Ok I can’t wait to have an answer to this question. Apart from the hands, that ZF looks to me like it is finally what i am waiting for for years now.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Thanks for the pics! Aside from the dial/dial print, the watch looks sharper/more solid compared to the XF.

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I'd like to see the dial itself for compare the hole with xf and jf