Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZF Audemars Piguet 15202

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ZF Audemars Piguet 15202



    #2

    Comment


      #3
      If this is real it's great news! Long waited! Do you have a link to any serious website or TD that has it?
      Last edited by Akilles; 08-09-20, 11:24.

      Comment


        #4
        Looks beautiful

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Akilles View Post
          If this is real it's great news! Long waited! Do you have a link to any serious website or TD that has it?
          Currently not listed at TDs but expect it to be at TDs hands in the next 1-2 weeks i guess.

          Comment


            #6

            Thanks for sharing.
            Printing on dial seems not bad.
            But the minutes hand base is... TOO LARGE!

            Comment


              #7
              In what respects is this likely to be better than JF? The lume at least looks correct, so that's a plus.
              Rolex
              Patek Philippe

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Rubberman View Post
                Thanks for sharing.
                Printing on dial seems not bad.
                But the minutes hand base is... TOO LARGE!
                That's true maybe legend can modify and bevel it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by XLR8R View Post

                  That's true maybe legend can modify and bevel it.
                  Yup I'm sure capable modders can work this out.
                  Looking forward to see in real life to compare with XF.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by XLR8R View Post
                    XLR8R

                    Thank you for the mention. Yes the hand base can be beveled and polished, so no worries.
                    The wechat translation you put up is horrendous though. For those of us who speak and write native Chinese( jcguo0516 and myself and a few others), it will make far more sense for you to post the original chinese text and have us translate it. Please stay off these chinese translators, they are often complete trash.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by legend View Post

                      Thank you for the mention. Yes the hand base can be beveled and polished, so no worries.
                      The wechat translation you put up is horrendous though. For those of us who speak and write native Chinese( jcguo0516 and myself and a few others), it will make far more sense for you to post the original chinese text and have us translate it. Please stay off these chinese translators, they are often complete trash.
                      right here legend, hahaha

                      Last edited by jcguo0516; 08-09-20, 12:36.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Looks promising. I hope the bracelet is better. Not a big fan of the xf bracelet quality

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by jcguo0516 View Post

                          right here legend, hahaha
                          Thank you JC! A proper translation of the maker claims:

                          1. Claims a thickness of 39mm x 8.6mm, thinnest in the market
                          2. Using a customized Miyota 9015 movement (like the one used like XF most likely)
                          3. Same date adjustment function as the gen
                          4. Tapisserie texture is sharp and refined like the gen, with the same patterns between the tapisseries as well
                          5. Claims that ZF bracelet will not catch on to hairs on the wrist as per gen. (I do not see how this is true given that the gen bracelet inevitably poses this issue at times too.)
                          6. Basically claims that the bracelet finish and comfort is like the gen and has achieved a "godlike" status achievement.
                          7. Claims that the clasp operation is smooth and crisp like the gen
                          8. The rest are just marketing claims praising how exquisite the rep is and how close it is to the gen (manufacturer claims, take it with a huge pinch of salt)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            isn't there a 3hr marker missing next to the date?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              sry...15202 doest not have that one...my bad

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X