• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Lady Royal Oak 33mm 67650st

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Hi guys

I was looking at the AP site for a watch for the wife :) The 33mm 67650 in black looks perfect for her size wise. link to gen: https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/watch-collection/royal-oak/67650ST.OO.1261ST.01/

The only rep I could find was an old 2017 JF from chazing: https://chazingtime06.co/products/l...edition-black-textured-dial-ss-bracelet-ronda

I couldn’t find a single review here on this watch. (Just a couple of mentions of similar models)

Did any of you have this watch in hand? How is the quality? Is it a joke, or does it hold up to the gen?

If there is a newer better alternative, please point me in the right direction :) Doesn't seem to be a lot of options on steel Lady RO

Thanks for the help, it’s appreciated

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18
You have to go with JF. Right now only blue and white dial are available. No black.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
You have to go with JF. Right now only blue and white dial are available. No black.

As I understand it, AP never made that watch in those colors, with a clean bezel, so that’s a no go :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Yep, but I want a all steel, without diamonds :)

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
There's one with white dial m2m, idk if this can interest you.

Last edited:

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
There's one with white dial m2m, idk if this can interest you.

Thx SHB, problem with that one is that it does not exist in gen, its a fantasy combination :)

But thanks for the spot :)

CoffeeandCars

26/5/17
M2m search has been broken since the last attack - only brings up sales from like 2017, will have a skim through from last month

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I would stay away from DH rep, it's like throwing money into the toilet, better go with JF quality for a bit more.

BTW, 33mm RO wear like a 36mm Datejust, so I wouldn't go with with RO 37mm if your goal is to have a classy tiny RO.

My 2 cent.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I would stay away from DH rep, it's like throwing money into the toilet, better go with JF quality for a bit more.

I have said so before and will say so again: let’s not bash DHgate stuff. They are reps just like JF or ZF or whatever. Reps provide novelty values to their wearers and as long as the owner likes it, it is good. Whatever you say about dhgate stuff, I can say about JF. I buy JFs and ZFs to dissect and use as tests for mods sometimes, and to me it’s like throwing money into the toilet as well.

There is nothing wrong if anyone wants to buy DHgate reps. They are replicas like JF and ZF and others. If you don’t like DHgate reps that’s fine but no need to give that crude analogy. There are guys here who own DHgate watches. We want to be inclusive to them as well when it comes to replica watches. If you want to laugh at them, or make derogatory remarks about them, can I invite you to show your best and perfect replica? I bet you I can take it apart and tell you everything which is wrong with it. You won’t like it as well if I tell you that my gen AP straps cost more than your reps and therefore your rep can be thrown away like rubbish, right?

These are just subjective remarks based on individual perception and I’ll ask you to kindly refrain from making them again. You’re free to choose your preference of course but each rep has its price point and quality and it’s all relative. So don’t make such remarks again thanks. There are guys here who are happy with their DHgate reps. I want to include them in this section.