• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The definative AP Factory

thumperman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/20
I know this is a subjective question. But if you HAD to choose, which factory would you say did SS bracelet Royal Oaks best?

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I know this is a subjective question. But if you HAD to choose, which factory would you say did SS bracelet Royal Oaks best?

Well I’ll say the one at Le Brassus does it best so far. QueTip my brother, you feel the same? :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Well I’ll say the one at Le Brassus does it best so far. QueTip my brother, you feel the same? :hehehe:

I agree, LB Factory is top of the line. :lol: :qtip2:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
When you’re drunk and start promoting pink dials that’s against the law for sure, or a new law needs to be instilled to make it so. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be from the uk but im sure theres an amendment in the us that says something about free speech, so im playing that card! Pink dials for everyone!

Reactions: legend

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I may be from the uk but im sure theres an amendment in the us that says something about free speech, so im playing that card! Pink dials for everyone!
Free speech is something unheard of in the AP sub. Have to know that before you enter the dungeon. I'll let legend double confirm this. :lol: :qtip2:

Reactions: legend

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
Ok I'll try again. LOL

So apart from AP....

Who makes the best AP bracelet

I own JF (15400), ZF (15500), and OMF (15500). All of them are the latest versions. I can say that JF offers the best quality. The edges are less sharp than the others and it feels more solid than both ZF and OMF. Shining more or less the same on all 3.

Ranking I‘d say is
1 JF
2 OMF
3 ZF

Tiny difference between 2 & 3 only.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Not sure if ZF has used the same bracelet...my 15400 ZF doesn't have as "rough" edges as the 15500. Maybe its just a better QC sample. For the 15400, both the ZF and JF feel the same to me.

Reactions: thumperman