• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So has anyone been able to score an AP Ceramic Diver 15707?

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
I've now had one on order for a YEAR now with my TD. JF, XF, don't care. I ruined mine swimming in the Pacific.

Factories not ramped up yet? Ceramic difficulties? He said they're even advertising it, but won't deliver.

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I'm hoping JF do one with the updated 3D bezel but I'm not sure how likely that will be.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Your best bet is M2M, they come up every so oftrn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Maybe the situation is different now but I got the XF one from Trustytime 6 months back

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
it seems that the xf 15707 is no longer produced...
Source: my TD ,when i ordered it and paid for it he came back with that message from the factory....

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14

Could be out of stock, I did get this a while back.. ask around the TDs, some can still get stuff, some how.. I asked Toro if he could get a CP and he said he could (not sure he can get anymore now.)

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14

Could be out of stock, I did get this a while back.. ask around the TDs, some can still get stuff, some how.. I asked Toro if he could get a CP and he said he could (not sure he can get anymore now.)

This great brushing on the ceramic is likely from V6 factory

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
This pains me to read... bought a JF v9.5 of the 15710 and loved it immediately. Bought the XF v3 of the 15706 FC... had been starting research on which factory of 15707 to pursue to round out the trio.

Had been leaning XF.

Guess I have some time now to decide.... will have to reach out to my TD and see if / what’s available.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
You made the right move by getting the 15706, it’s very close in terms of the whole package and case proportions.

The XF 15707 suffered from wrong case proportions like all 15707s except one factory version, for which everything else was wrong. Some resourceful individuals out there have likely combined these two to get one uber rep but good luck even getting the bad ones now.

Last edited:

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Bad ones as in bad reps?

Even those 15707 maybe out of case dimensions except Hfactory, it isn’t that bad afterall as no one literally examines the casesize with a measuring caliber right?

What is bad is those dw sticking-close to the tachy in AP chrono offshore, that’s bad or worst if u were to imply that 15707 is bad isn’t it? Hahahaha... that’s a swiftest tell it is bad bad bad yet many wear with pride & bliss.

Regardless, search is not over for anyone and for OP

Last edited:
Reactions: Jurgenk

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Bad ones as in bad reps?

Even those 15707 maybe out of case dimensions except Hfactory, it isn’t that bad afterall as no one literally examines the casesize with a measuring caliber right?

What is bad is those dw sticking-close to the tachy in AP chrono offshore, that’s bad or worst if u were to imply that 15707 is bad isn’t it? Hahahaha... that’s a swiftest tell it is bad bad bad yet many wear with pride & bliss.

I must admit I had an XF 15707 V2 at one time and it was a solid, attractive watch, and utterly scratch proof. Plenty of value for what it cost.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Bad ones as in bad reps?

I was formulating a reply to this but then I remember Hertzen telling me that I am an repetitive old goose. :hehehe:

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
I was formulating a reply to this but then I remember Hertzen telling me that I am an repetitive old goose. :hehehe:

Legend as it is your maxim, a rep is still a rep albeit it is the best franken n I concur with this heartedly.

U r a wild goose sitting on the wheels of a GTR. It has broad chassis n it roars hehehehe

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
The killer with this watch is that I had one sent to me last November...seized in customs. Only the 2nd seizure across hundreds of rep orders. And now I can't find one

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
I just might have to go with the CF diver as a replacement- a superior watch in materials, but I always had a true appreciation for that bright orange and brushed ceramic case..

Reactions: jasonbaylee