• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Yes exchanging information , I’m not an angel , I have human eyes maybe correct maybe wrong, my opinion not important for anyone but important for me , i just shared info about this watch , you are free to trust this genuine or say JF https://houbidou.com/th/products/2405002835083

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld, Yes I do see your points & sharing.
Thank you.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I’m not an angel

I really am surprised. I could almost hear the agitated flap of your wings from where I am.

Repworld gen is gen and JF is JF. I won't mistake the two no matter how many pics you post. Just take it easy fella, you need to be the only person happy with your watch.

And continue sharing those gif. Thats all I ask lol.

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
The 15710 is gen, 15703 is rep yet again. You should really learn about the differences between gen and rep before acting like an expert.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The 15710 is gen, 15703 is rep yet again. You should really learn about the differences between gen and rep before acting like an expert.

I don’t said I’m expert , pepole here can decide ..

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I don’t said I’m expert , pepole here can decide ..
There's no need to decide. It's rep, end of story. No doubt about that. Lol.

Reactions: legend

shigetty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/20
Jewelry shop Houbidou 宝美堂 used to exist in Nagoya Japan and went bankrupt in 2011. Houbidou.com and houbidou.co.jp are fake websites. I guess someone bought the domains to sell reps.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Jewelry shop Houbidou 宝美堂 used to exist in Nagoya Japan and went bankrupt in 2011. Houbidou.com and houbidou.co.jp are fake websites. I guess someone bought the domains to sell reps.

The site does show many gen pics, but that 15703 shown earlier is 100% rep. Appreciate you sharing this fact about the website.
I wonder what anyone ordering the watches will receive eventually. I find it fishy that no pics of box and papers are shown with the watches, as it is customary for sites selling gens.
If the website is indeed a replica, it says a great deal about the watches listed on the site.

Reactions: Allure

shigetty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/20
Sorry I was wrong. Looks like another Houbidou shops do exist in Osaka.
Houbidou.com and houbidou.co.jp looks suspicious to me, but may be genuine websites.