• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
IMHO no need of modds even trained eyes can’t call out the V10 jf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really true. I can, and I know QueTip can. There are still tells to every rep, some on the wrist, some off-wrist.

But if you are saying it cannot be called out easily in real life, I will agree. It is a very good rep.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Not really true. I can, and I know QueTip can. There are still tells to every rep, some on the wrist, some off-wrist.

But if you are saying it cannot be called out easily in real life, I will agree. It is a very good rep.

Enlighten us please, what tells do you see on the JF and the ZF. Besides opening the watch

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Enlighten us please, what tells do you see on the JF and the ZF. Besides opening the watch

We discussed everything here About JF v10 , still no info about ZF one .

Reactions: jasonbaylee

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
We discussed everything here About JF v10 , still no info about ZF one .

I think mech500 provided a succinct but accurate pictorial review of the ZF diver somewhere and I agree with his review. ZF will not be a revolutionary breakthrough from the JF V10. Better in some small ways, worse in others, but by no means perfect as far as being “gen like” goes.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Well for starters I think you mean “me” instead of “us”.

It is a good rep in real life, just enjoy it for what it is. If you need “enlightenment”, just compare the rep and gen side by side as what quetip said. You will see it all yourself, it’s direct and straightforward. The tells exist, and you alone will decide if it’s what you can live with. It’s a blessing if you don’t, in fact. It means you’ve saved yourself over $12k getting the gen.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think mech500 provided a succinct but accurate pictorial review of the ZF diver somewhere and I agree with his review. ZF will not be a revolutionary breakthrough from the JF V10. Better in some small ways, worse in others, but by no means perfect as far as being “gen like” goes.

I don’t trust this maker for 1:1 Reps .

Reactions: Bentleylover

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
You prefer to trust JF who took 8 years and 10 different upgrades to get randomly close to the real deal. Delightful logic

All ZF reps at the moment not close enough to genuine, they don’t have time to update there reps ! , all ZF reps trash open case back with fake deco ,ZF maker will be same noob very near .

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
All ZF reps at the moment not close enough to genuine, they don’t have time to update there reps ! , all ZF reps trash open case back with fake deco ,ZF maker will be same noob very near .

ZF Rolex dead less 6 months .

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
You prefer to trust JF who took 8 years and 10 different upgrades to get randomly close to the real deal. Delightful logic

I prefer to pay for good rep and close enough, if TW maker or Gs maker release better than JF i will buy it for sure !

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

Bro, zf did some nwbig reps, you can't say zf did a bad job with v1 diver, 15500, 15400... and do on.

Open case back with fake deco... lol, I've forgot jf used a superclone without decoplate.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Bro, zf did some nwbig reps, you can't say zf did a bad job with v1 diver, 15500, 15400... and do on.

Open case back with fake deco... lol, I've forgot jf used a superclone without decoplate.

I didn’t said v1 bad , but I don’t expect great 15703 even v5 .

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Well for starters I think you mean “me” instead of “us”.

It is a good rep in real life, just enjoy it for what it is. If you need “enlightenment”, just compare the rep and gen side by side as what quetip said. You will see it all yourself, it’s direct and straightforward. The tells exist, and you alone will decide if it’s what you can live with. It’s a blessing if you don’t, in fact. It means you’ve saved yourself over $12k getting the gen.

No, I meant us.

I’m here to learn about the different reps strong and weak points, hence the forum and the exchange of information. I have a lot of knowledge and experience with Rolex, but very little with AP.

Comparing either reps to the gen, I see no notable flaws that would be seen in real life, by anyone, including yourself. That’s why I’m very curious to what I’ve missed. Oh maybe my eyesight is not what it used to be

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No, I meant us.

I’m here to learn about the different reps strong and weak points, hence the forum and the exchange of information. I have a lot of knowledge and experience with Rolex, but very little with AP.

Comparing either reps to the gen, I see no notable flaws that would be seen in real life, by anyone, including yourself. That’s why I’m very curious to what I’ve missed. Oh maybe my eyesight is not what it used to be

Read the corresponding threads, how about that? Pretty much everything has been discussed.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No, I meant us.

Well, I wouldn't know about your eyesight lol but consider it a blessing in that case, it is a good thing.

Reactions: Allure