• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

sysfail

Known Member
11/9/20
In case this helps:

My wrist is 7"

Thank you! That helps a lot! Is that a 44mm or a 47mm Panerai?

Seems like the AP looks overall smaller, though the lug to lug length looks longer. Do you know the lug to lug length of the Panerai vs the AP?

Thanks again!

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Ahaha funny enough the v10 just knocked at the door!

a9d88f3b7bbceb1da9043b24a1f27605.jpg

The watch is gorgeous with one exception, the hands lume is greyish and it is noticeable. Slightly disappointing but I can live with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JLFast

rrr27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/4/18
Ahaha funny enough the v10 just knocked at the door!

a9d88f3b7bbceb1da9043b24a1f27605.jpg

The watch is gorgeous with one exception, the hands lume is greyish and it is noticeable. Slightly disappointing but I can live with it

Wonderful! Enjoy it!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thank you! That helps a lot! Is that a 44mm or a 47mm Panerai?

Seems like the AP looks overall smaller, though the lug to lug length looks longer. Do you know the lug to lug length of the Panerai vs the AP?

Thanks again!

That's a 44mm pam312. Sorry I don't know the lug to lug lengths but they would look different because on the panerai these are lugs per se but on the AP they are actually part of the case, so more massive

sysfail

Known Member
11/9/20
That's a 44mm pam312. Sorry I don't know the lug to lug lengths but they would look different because on the panerai these are lugs per se but on the AP they are actually part of the case, so more massive

That's right. I guess what I'm most worried about is the overhang of the case/lugs on the AP. The 44mm Panerai case minus the lugs fit nicely within my wrist so it doesn't look overly big on me, but like you said, the APs have their lugs extended out combined with the case which can cause it to look unwieldy if they extend too far beyond the width of the wrist.

I guess there's only one way to find out. :rolleyes:

Reactions: tomjoad

sysfail

Known Member
11/9/20
Yes this, rather than getting opinions from everyone because everyone feels differently.
"too big" or "perfect" are subjective and only you can decide what is right for you. Wish you all the best in selecting the perfect watch for yourself.

Thank you. I am currently aiming for the 15706. I think the lightweight materials would help with wearability. I'll just need to pick up a XS rubber strap to go with it. :)

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
By Now likely u should be decisive n anyway put up for sale if you can’t bond with it.

Reactions: sysfail

Porsche930

Horology Curious
22/6/17
Denmark
Got mine and I love size and quality...... though the hour markers are all over the place (not really, but now that I see it then I can't get around it). Who can advise on a modder in the EU that can assist? My Italian contact is not up to it.....

rrr27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/4/18
Got mine and I love size and quality...... though the hour markers are all over the place (not really, but now that I see it then I can't get around it). Who can advise on a modder in the EU that can assist? My Italian contact is not up to it.....

Try with domi, he can resolve this.

Can you send a photo of the watch?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Reactions: Allure and QueTip

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Dcf should stick with the 15202 and stop wasting money in R&D, this diver is worst than some dhgate shitter lol.

Nevermind, end of the offtopic.