• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Anyone share 29 DW for v10 , and still wrong or they fixed it ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Which TD did you get this from?

Lumes markers now look very close to gen shared in comparison , this’s very weird maker with silent upgrades , JF produce three batches now including v9.5 ..

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
why is that

We saw the first QC updated bezel on this thread end of June... we are now mid September and nothing seems to have reach TDs except very random pieces... it’s seems to me it is more like a bad joke that a legit update (but might also be frustration as I really want one)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
We saw the first QC updated bezel on this thread end of June... we are now mid September and nothing seems to have reach TDs except very random pieces... it’s seems to me it is more like a bad joke that a legit update (but might also be frustration as I really want one)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

same! Looks like they just want to get rid of old stock and no one is buying bc they are all holding out hope for the new update

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
same! Looks like they just want to get rid of old stock and no one is buying bc they are all holding out hope for the new update
I asked Li at JTime and he said the 15703 was available. Then when I asked if I could see photos he said no.

I asked Eric at GeekTime and he said no news of any new batch yet.

What a goose chase

:picard2:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Swiss_goupil

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
My TD wrote me he is going going to get the "latest latest" from JF. Let's see...

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
If I receive another 15703 without ghost lines I'll just switch to a different watch then...

The question why still JF release no outline one with v10 ??? We need to know TDS help .

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Nothing....

Money in the air. Lots of fun.

:picard:

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
V10 is still not announced as official release, so if TDs still sell 9.5 they do nothing wrong.

Better go with KSwatches if you really need this "v10".