• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Seems like my TD now got me the old version of the 15703...did anyone actually got QC recently of this v10?

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
Thanks. You have great input having both. Let me ask a couple of questions as I am considering buying a gen rubber strap.

Is it worth replacing the rep rubber strap for a genie germs of quality?

Is the gen the exact size as a standard gen?
I ask this because I use a XS, as the standard is to big for my wrist

Thanks mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The quality is definately better. Softer and feels better. I have a gen XS as well. Is it worth it? It depends on the price of the gen. If you can find one for not too expensive, i would say yes.

Reactions: Luvwatch

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Imho definitely worth while to get a gen rubber strap.

The more you wear, the more the shine gets n it is lovely.

It is supple wounding around the wrist and gradually slightly stiff at its tip end to ensure a smooth glide into the loop.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
The quality is definately better. Softer and feels better. I have a gen XS as well. Is it worth it? It depends on the price of the gen. If you can find one for not too expensive, i would say yes.

Thanks for the input mate. So a gen rubber strap will fit a JF diver with no mods?

Cheers

Luvwatch

21/8/14

Thanks for the input mate. So a gen rubber strap will fit a JF diver with no mods?

Cheers

Gloogloogloo

Looking Around
8/9/19
How can I keep updated on news of the v10? Any good newsletters from TDs to subscribe?

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Anyone have any updates from any TD in the new batch?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
7e30868582d562b815b4fce363e673b8.plist

❤️ it