• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Some members did get lucky and got the 3D inner bezel on their divers. I guess that was a test batch by JF. Hopefully we'll get the v10 in August.

Reactions: Just Cavalli

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
IMG-20200727-084307.jpg

IMG-20200727-084320-01.jpg

IMG-20200727-084247.jpg

That's mine. It's great, very very happy :)

Reactions: Corvax and SHB

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Would this look ridiculous on a 6 - 6.5 inch wrist?

Always depends on your confidence of wearing it. Of course it would a bit unusual on a womans wrist that is only used to the size of a cartier panthere etc. but i have also seen women wearing Panerai with confidence and i think it looks nonchalantly decent.

I got a 6.7inch wrist in circumference and love the size of the diver - even if it is big - that is the whole aesthetic of the watch.
Like a royal oak on roids with rubber boots on haha

better order an XS strap additionally so you don‘t have to wear on the last hole - that might fit a bit loose (i am wearing it on the last hole)
the small strap will tighten the fit and the flexible endlinks will hug your wrist even more.

i think there is a reason why AP is offering those small straps - don‘t you think? ;)

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Always depends on your confidence of wearing it. Of course it would a bit unusual on a womans wrist that is only used to the size of a cartier panthere etc. but i have also seen women wearing Panerai with confidence and i think it looks nonchalantly decent.

I got a 6.7inch wrist in circumference and love the size of the diver - even if it is big - that is the whole aesthetic of the watch.

better order an XS strap additionally so you don‘t have to wear on the last hole - that might fit a bit loose (i am wearing it on the last hole)
the small strap will tighten the fit and the flexible endlinks will hug your wrist even more.

i think there is a reason why AP is offering those small straps - don‘t you think? ;)

+1
A lady oozes ultimate confidence when she wears a men watch which inevitably is oversized by n large.

However a man that an oversized watch can be a little wasp hahaha

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

+1. It's a personal style/chice. However we have to also consider the weight of SS. I have a 6.8" wrist and my 15703 is essentially a box queen. Prefer to wear my FC or Ceramic diver. The 15703 is relatively heavy and given my smaller wrist it feels dis-proportinate on my wrist. However if you don't mind the weight, it's the perfect summer watch.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Buckle engraving need ASAP upgrade with v10 , watch now with borders scary close to gen, do it JF !very easy job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I got him!
Looks fantastic!

Watch has immediately received a full service, runs great.
No GEN or ZF needed, this JF V10 is fantastic.

Have a good weekend everyone:cheerleader:​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Pics plz buckle both sides ..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That doesn't look like the GEN. The bezel is totally wrong, the bezel markers should be more defined (3D Effect). Also the JF v9.5 has the correct AP buckle, i don't know which version this website reviewed.

I can see borders but very hard , Olso case back engraving 100% Genuine.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Reactions: Repworld

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Wonder if it's 98% gen or not?

Reactions: Anonray

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
That doesn't look like the GEN. The bezel is totally wrong, the bezel markers should be more defined (3D Effect). Also the JF v9.5 has the correct AP buckle, i don't know which version this website reviewed.

If my google translator is right, the article speaks about the "original order vs V9s" .... so it could be V9 vs V9.5.

Last edited: