• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I got him!
Looks fantastic!

Watch has immediately received a full service, runs great.
No GEN or ZF needed, this JF V10 is fantastic.

Have a good weekend everyone:cheerleader:​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​

Enjoy..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: APNL2

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Curious to see if more folks ordering the JF diver from now on are also getting this updated inner bezel in their QC pics. Not officially a new version for now but definitely an improvement.

I have my order in with Sead. I will report as soon as I found out

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Its only with braclet? Or you can buy this (v10) with rubberstrap to?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Did you get your QC? I also have a rubber one on order from PT, haven't got my QC yet.

Not yet, he didn’t seem to be aware of the upgrade so he said he will check with the factory first (before I pay)

kampachi

Renowned Member
7/1/14
Seems like we’ve been taken for a ride :/

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Seems like we’ve been taken for a ride :/

for sure, got my QC few days ago and complained why not updated TD check with the maker and as far as they know this is the latest v9.5 and there is nothing about silence updated bezel Or v10

shortlegs

31/5/19
Wait... so only APNL2 has ever had the QC photos and the watch with the supposedly new updated inner bezel? No one else have ever seen or received any other QC photos with the new bezel?

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
Just got my QC pics aaaand - No Ghost Bezel :( Not sure if I should reject it. I don't really need that new bezel, but if it is possible I would like to get it of course, so I will at least ask.
fe0gS.jpg

Edit: Rejected it as the minute hand also seems to be scratched more than I like.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just got my QC pics aaaand - No Ghost Bezel :( Not sure if I should reject it. I don't really need that new bezel, but if it is possible I would like to get it of course, so I will at least ask.

Edit: Rejected it as the minute hand also seems to be scratched more than I like.

The hands alone are a valid reason to reject the watch. The bezel lume does not seem to have the borders around them, but I guess that is irrelevant seeing how the hands are.
I hope you get a better piece the next round.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

I still have no news from the TDs (Sead and Lucy) I asked about this so called silent upgrade.....

Has anyone heard anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I still have no news from the TDs (Sead and Lucy) I asked about this so called silent upgrade.....

Has anyone heard anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing, no videos , very weird.

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
TD's aren't able to get their hands on ths updated version. I simply cannot understand how is this even possible because these factories always acquire these parts in big lots, and just getting one updated bezel is not possible. Let's wait and see.

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Maybe APNL got blessed in getting the Gen part when the gen was taken apart to be repped? Hehehehe...
My TD conformed no such update n I requested him to conduct a thorough through investigation Hahahaha

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking. APNL might have just got really really lucky.