• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

pt98765

9/4/20
UK

Hi to all Just bought a jf v10 from a probationary dealer here.
Can anyone confirm that its the latest v10 because i can not see the ghost line at the bezel numbers.
Thanks

As a v10 owner I can confirm that this is not the V10.

I’m sure the mods would be interested to know who the probationary TD is...

Reactions: jasonbaylee

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
As a v10 owner I can confirm that this is not the V10.

I’m sure the mods would be interested to know who the probationary TD is...

He is YourWatch
he sold me this as v10 it is the one that can be seen from his EU stock
and when i contacted him at the live support 2 days ago(the same day that it delivered to me) he told me that it was my fault that i approved it and not to post this here because it will not show good because it is my fault,i was tottaly pissed
the pictures he send me when i tried to zoom to see the ghost line get blurry,and i told him that ok dont send me any close up because i trust you(yes i know i am a fool)

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
I wanted to contact and inform the mods about this scam on me but i dont know who to message

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
He is YourWatch
he sold me this as v10 it is the one that can be seen from his EU stock
and when i contacted him at the live support 2 days ago(the same day that it delivered to me) he told me that it was my fault that i approved it and not to post this here because it will not show good because it is my fault,i was tottaly pissed
the pictures he send me when i tried to zoom to see the ghost line get blurry,and i told him that ok dont send me any close up because i trust you(yes i know i am a fool)

Mistakes like this happen often: wrong watch received, watches arrived DOA, or with something dropped off, or seized by customs. All part of the game.
Take it easy, learn from it and move on to the next step, put your happiness first.
If the watch really makes you unhappy, then sell it and buy what you really like. Don't get hung up over this for too long.

Reactions: Allure and j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Mistakes like this happen often: wrong watch received, watches arrived DOA, or with something dropped off, or seized by customs. All part of the game.
Take it easy, learn from it and move on to the next step, put your happiness first.
If the watch really makes you unhappy, then sell it and buy what you really like. Don't get hung up over this for too long.

Thank you and tottaly agree with that
Thats why after a couple of hours i said what is done is done and decide to keep it for everyday use and i will order this week one v10 from a Trusted dealer now

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you and tottaly agree with that
Thats why after a couple of hours i said what is done is done and decide to keep it for everyday use and i will order this week one v10 from a Trusted dealer now

if it comforts you, the V10 is also a flawed rep, like your current watch. If you know where to look, you will know the tells as well. The important thing is really to be happy with your watch, and knowing what you want next. I think that your watch looks good, no matter which version it is. Don't be pissed lol, just enjoy it for what it is.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
if it comforts you, the V10 is also a flawed rep, like your current watch. If you know where to look, you will know the tells as well. The important thing is really to be happy with your watch, and knowing what you want next. I think that your watch looks good, no matter which version it is. Don't be pissed lol, just enjoy it for what it is.

Yes ofcourse i am not pissed now:p.just the answerr that i got after i mentioned them this issue just dissapointed me,nothing more...
Yes its rep everything has flaws.Btw(because i see you have AP as picture and i think you will know),Parts at this watch with gen parts are interchangeable?,like bezel etc...)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yes ofcourse i am not pissed now:p.just the answerr that i got after i mentioned them this issue just dissapointed me,nothing more...
Yes its rep everything has flaws.Btw(because i see you have AP as picture and i think you will know),Parts at this watch with gen parts are interchangeable?,like bezel etc...)

Yes the dial, steel bezel, dive bezel, hands etc are interchangeable with gen though some may need mods to fit.

Reactions: Allure and j21

G61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/1/21

it is a problem that I have always wondered how do you know the difference between one model and another of any brand

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
it is a problem that I have always wondered how do you know the difference between one model and another of any brand

I don’t know if it’s a satirical question you asked but what most of us do is to use our eyes and apply our knowledge to what we see. That works well usually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I don’t know if it’s a satirical question you asked but what most of us do is to use our eyes and apply our knowledge to what we see. That works well usually.

sounds like black magic to me... sure that you are not just guessing each time with immense luck? I mean... think about it haha

Reactions: legend and G61

G61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/1/21
it is not easy there are very similar replicas of different companies how do i know if they give me arf or vrf example

BIONONE

28/4/17
it is not easy there are very similar replicas of different companies how do i know if they give me arf or vrf example

Mate - this is pretty much basic logic thinking. You know if you know - that requires knowledge - if don‘t got it - you can‘t really see the differences. If you want to see them - learn and read and study what you want to know.

This isn‘t rocket science as long as you want something that is worth the effort.
And this adapts to every single thing in life also - it‘s awesome if you ask me.

Reactions: miscusi and QueTip

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
I ordered my JF v10 just before CNY at Trusty , but its to late , holidays was begin for many factory and JF too, now he say me he thinks ZF come back after CNY holidays , I will wait now , if I can have a ZF 15703 I think I take this one

Last edited:

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
I just receive my QC pics , I Think all its perfect but , its me or I don't the se 3D effect on the inner bezel ?
What do you thing ?

Reactions: Lariram

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I just receive my QC pics , I Think all its perfect but , its me or I don't the se 3D effect on the inner bezel ?
What do you thing ?

Yep, not a v10

Mine for reference, with its ugly greyish hands ahahah

efdcadbe0c92d852ea464b0f7e3f1eab.jpg

Reactions: Lariram