• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

Smash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/12
ZYsceY.jpg

Hey guys
What do you think of this QC? I already rejected one from Puretime and this is the second. The markers up to 25 seem fine, then from 30 they seem slightly unaligned. I'm okay with basically everything else I think. I have to approve today...
Thanks!

Reactions: BIONONE

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
If it was me I would reject it.

During QCs I'm ready to allow some things since it's a counterfeit item, but obviously misaligned markers are a no go for me.

Smash

2/10/12
Yeah my thoughts too. The first one they sent was worse. Will try third time lucky...

Smash

2/10/12
Haha I know a few issues... I just was annoyed the alignment was off again which triggered throwing it up here

Reactions: nardi99

Smash

2/10/12
WTF happened to the QC pic when I uploaded it here.... that's not what it looks like on my email ahah :facepalm:

Reactions: Time_Wizard

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
WTF happened to the QC pic when I uploaded it here.... that's not what it looks like on my email ahah :facepalm:

Your watch could be protesting against the indignity of being put up for QC scrutiny when it was very well aligned in the first place. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hey guys
What do you think of this QC? I already rejected one from Puretime and this is the second. The markers up to 25 seem fine, then from 30 they seem slightly unaligned. I'm okay with basically everything else I think. I have to approve today...
Thanks!

Actually if you think about it:
If the issue you raised is valid, and the markers at 30 onward is aligned, it will render the previously aligned markers misaligned. You cannot align a specific marker in this situation and leave the rest aligned as well.
So either ask for one which YOU can accept yourself (as vision and tolerance of everyone will differ) , or get a modder in your region to straighten out the rest for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
ZYsceY.jpg

Hey guys
Thanks!
Let me tell u this. The Triangle is not aligned at 12. It shifted to the left. Uncrew the inner ring crown and realign it. This is happend to all the JF and some XF.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I know it's taboo in here but TD should feel ashamed to waste his time and reputation showing something like that

There I said it