• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

APNL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/20
Can’t find this in TDs websites

Right, it is not officially listed as V10... I ordered the V9.5 on bracelet and got these fantastic QC pictures
With the upgraded inner bezel with "3D" effect, That's why I call it "V10".

(I already have a V9.5 on rubber but want also the diver on bracelet, without always having to change the strap / bracelet).

Reactions: jasonbaylee

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Waiting TDS updates, no video in youku, I hope 15706 H model Olso .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
I don't know if a Jf 10 version exist or if it is only in APLN2 wet dreams (as he said he's call it version 10)
Weeks ago I've ordered this Jf and got it few days ago. It has got the same inner bezel with ghost numbers

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I don't know if a Jf 10 version exist or if it is only in APLN2 wet dreams (as he said he's call it version 10)
Weeks ago I've ordered this Jf and got it few days ago. It has got the same inner bezel with ghost numbers

It’s not updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jasonbaylee

APNL2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/20

You have the old inner bezel, doesn't look the same.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
So to summarize - this is a silent update, still a b9.5 but with improved insert having ghost lines. I am going to check with TD if we can source only the insert.

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18

You got a bit unlucky there. Clearly the inner bezel isn't updated. You have the old v9.5.

Reactions: APNL2

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
So to summarize - this is a silent update, still a b9.5 but with improved insert having ghost lines. I am going to check with TD if we can source only the insert.
I guess it would be worth swapping the usual dive bezel for this new one on any Diver version. I have a JF v7 that could welcome this upgrade.
Looking forward to see more reviews and infos about all this.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

I tried this as well ... lets see if its possible.

Even if its not possible it might be worth to buy the "new" watch.

Or maybe wait a bit and they will bring out a v10 soon with even more updates.

Last edited:

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

your 9.5:
vAQAn.png

9.5 (V10) from APNL2:
vAl83.png

So the inner bezel is very different.

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Please let us know what the TD says. My old diver can use a face lift. Thanks.