• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

Steelbull

Horology Curious
27/10/20
I placed order for the JF V9.5 last week. Thank god they have not send me QC pics, so i sent them an email to ask if they can change my order to the V10 they just launched. Received a reply last night saying they will email me the QC pics of the V10 once the maker issue the watch. *Phew!*

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I placed order for the JF V9.5 last week. Thank god they have not send me QC pics, so i sent them an email to ask if they can change my order to the V10 they just launched. Received a reply last night saying they will email me the QC pics of the V10 once the maker issue the watch. *Phew!*

I think now no v9.5 stock, all TDS release v10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelbull

Horology Curious
27/10/20
I think now no v9.5 stock, all TDS release v10.

Ahh....maybe that was why they delayed my QC pics. Well, I am just happy I got to get the V10. This is my second rep watch, and my first AP.

pt98765

9/4/20
UK

I wouldn't worry. They wouldn't have the v10 up on their site if the 9.5 still had stock, you'll get the latest one

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Intime
297e7e570521c860e126f3afff40fefa.jpg

Reactions: ihnomuhnit

Steelbull

Horology Curious
27/10/20
Just received my QC pics yesterday and i would say the watch looks good. Cant wait for it to arrive in about 2 weeks.

Ken_0115

Looking Around
1/11/20
Just received QC photos from TD but few questions that I'm waiting for the answer now. Hope I can get this V10 on hand in 2 weeks!

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I got my QC from Li today.

Normally i'm not super picky, but that misalignment on the inner ring would probably bother me.

What do you guys think, would you pass this (And no i'm not gonna take it apart and re-aline it :))

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I got my QC from Li today.

Normally i'm not super picky, but that misalignment on the inner ring would probably bother me.

What do you guys think, would you pass this (And no i'm not gonna take it apart and re-aline it :))

The degree of the misalignment is totally normal for this watch.

Reactions: RonP

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I'll give it a go :)

Thanks for the input

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Yeah I can confirm on mine that was exactly how it pictured too. That angle of picture always creates that illusion. It's pretty normal. Greenlight it imo

Already did :)

let’s see if I like the model before I start complaining about tiny details :party:

Reactions: Christopheran

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Already did :)

let’s see if I like the model before I start complaining about tiny details :party:

I personally didn't get on with mine... Sold it. But it's a cool thing imo. Plus one of the best made reps I've ever owned. My friend has a gen and they were so similar, hands (green) probably the bigget let-down. Rest was very academic in my personal opinion.

Funny enough I've got my heart/mind set on this one to try next!

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...bber-strap-a3126-v2-w-cyclops-and-dw-mod.html

Reactions: jasonbaylee

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I personally didn't get on with mine... Sold it. But it's a cool thing imo. Plus one of the best made reps I've ever owned. My friend has a gen and they were so similar, hands (green) probably the bigget let-down. Rest was very academic in my personal opinion.

https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...bber-strap-a3126-v2-w-cyclops-and-dw-mod.html

Well the 15500 was a hit and miss :) And this one was originally first on my AP list.

we have very similar taste I think :) I’ve been eying the rubberclad https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...d-blacksilver-dial-on-rubber-strap-a7750.html

Reactions: Sonofalich

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14

What a good choice. Imho, the 44mm are very well repped.

Reactions: Sonofalich

pt98765

9/4/20
UK

The green-ish hands were my big concern with the v10 (especially when the v9.5 were fine, so something of a regression on that part) but I bought the v10 that Sead offered and they have either improved the green hands issue or it doesn't look as bed in real life, as I was positively surprised when I received it.

Now have sent it off to my modder/servicer to spruce it up in any way remaining.