Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erinoush View Post
    Diver

114060 as your reference

Jumbo

114060 on strap for comparison

Like I said for me as I wear all three, they are in the same « size » category, and the RO 41mm wears « larger » than these...the latter being more in the category of the omega speed pro..
    of course here I am not talking about thickness just wrist match...and In this game the Rolex is the smallest looking on the wrist.

EDIT: I don't know about diver on bracelet as I never tried it...
    Pics don’t work buddy.
    The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Erinoush View Post
      Diver

Looks great on your wrist!! When we start talking about 41mm+ watches, it really comes down to personal preferences and wrist shape. Even though both are divers, the FC wears a lot differently on my 6.8 inch wrist than 15703 (which essentially is a box queen for me). 15703 feels top heavy (plus the entire weight of the watch is centered in the mid-case when wearing on rubber) and just doesn't feel comfortable on my wrist after a while. For folks with larger wrists, maybe the facts are different. Additionally, even though the 15500 may wear larger, its feels very comfortable because of smaller height and more even weight balance across the wrist.

Comment

Finally they’ve updated the bezel.

I am looking forward to the white dial version

Comment

Originally posted by KSwatches View Post

I hope they update for the stainless steel bracelet version as well!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

Originally posted by Murmelstone View Post
            How does the AP bracelet feel compared to Rolex?
            if you are talking about a comparison between the Jumbo and the Sub, there is no comparison, the AP being much more confortable...

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

Looks great on your wrist!! When we start talking about 41mm+ watches, it really comes down to personal preferences and wrist shape. Even though both are divers, the FC wears a lot differently on my 6.8 inch wrist than 15703 (which essentially is a box queen for me). 15703 feels top heavy (plus the entire weight of the watch is centered in the mid-case when wearing on rubber) and just doesn't feel comfortable on my wrist after a while. For folks with larger wrists, maybe the facts are different. Additionally, even though the 15500 may wear larger, its feels very comfortable because of smaller height and more even weight balance across the wrist.
              this is may be something I didn't consider as the carbon diver is a "very" lightweight compare to SS sisters....

Comment

Why I can’t find any updated version in baidu youku ,vqq ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post

Why I can’t find any updated version in baidu youku ,vqq ???

Asked Eric at GeekTime as well about this, he said there's no update he knows of. Sent the image. We'll see. Very interesting stuff!

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

WANT! I have already ordered 4 straps for it and they have been sitting on my desk for weeks! When can we order and be sure to get the updated bezel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Are this phots yours or forwarded from factory/supplier?
                      A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

Originally posted by kennygconspiracy View Post
                        Asked Eric at GeekTime as well about this, he said there's no update he knows of. Sent the image. We'll see. Very interesting stuff!

I think they have big stock V9.5 , not yet finish.

Comment

Just got my QC for a v9.5 and I don’t think it is the updated version. I may decline it and wait a little.

Also, am I crazy or is the bezel brushing crooked?

Comment

It is definitely crooked, you can see it clearly if you compare the brushing on the case and of the bezel at the top part of the picture. I would reject it.

Comment

Originally posted by stowee View Post
                              Just got my QC for a v9.5 and I don’t think it is the updated version. I may decline it and wait a little.

Also, am I crazy or is the bezel brushing crooked?

Request for more closed up QC pics. It seems like the updated inner ring version

Is it a A 2824?
                              Last edited by jasonbaylee; 26-08-20, 22:37.
                              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                                It is definitely crooked, you can see it clearly if you compare the brushing on the case and of the bezel at the top part of the picture. I would reject it.
                                I have asked for another. And I’m going to get better up close pics of the bezel to confirm it is the updated version. Could be but I can’t tell.

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X