Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Erinoush View Post
    Diver


    114060 as your reference


    Jumbo


    114060 on strap for comparison


    Like I said for me as I wear all three, they are in the same « size » category, and the RO 41mm wears « larger » than these...the latter being more in the category of the omega speed pro..
    of course here I am not talking about thickness just wrist match...and In this game the Rolex is the smallest looking on the wrist.


    EDIT: I don't know about diver on bracelet as I never tried it...
    Pics don’t work buddy.
    The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Erinoush View Post
      Diver

      Looks great on your wrist!! When we start talking about 41mm+ watches, it really comes down to personal preferences and wrist shape. Even though both are divers, the FC wears a lot differently on my 6.8 inch wrist than 15703 (which essentially is a box queen for me). 15703 feels top heavy (plus the entire weight of the watch is centered in the mid-case when wearing on rubber) and just doesn't feel comfortable on my wrist after a while. For folks with larger wrists, maybe the facts are different. Additionally, even though the 15500 may wear larger, its feels very comfortable because of smaller height and more even weight balance across the wrist.

      Comment


        Finally they’ve updated the bezel.

        I am looking forward to the white dial version


        Comment


          Originally posted by KSwatches View Post
          Finally they’ve updated the bezel.

          I am looking forward to the white dial version


          I hope they update for the stainless steel bracelet version as well!

          Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

          That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

          Comment


            Originally posted by Murmelstone View Post
            How does the AP bracelet feel compared to Rolex?
            if you are talking about a comparison between the Jumbo and the Sub, there is no comparison, the AP being much more confortable...

            Comment


              Originally posted by srhoque View Post

              Looks great on your wrist!! When we start talking about 41mm+ watches, it really comes down to personal preferences and wrist shape. Even though both are divers, the FC wears a lot differently on my 6.8 inch wrist than 15703 (which essentially is a box queen for me). 15703 feels top heavy (plus the entire weight of the watch is centered in the mid-case when wearing on rubber) and just doesn't feel comfortable on my wrist after a while. For folks with larger wrists, maybe the facts are different. Additionally, even though the 15500 may wear larger, its feels very comfortable because of smaller height and more even weight balance across the wrist.
              this is may be something I didn't consider as the carbon diver is a "very" lightweight compare to SS sisters....

              Comment


                Originally posted by KSwatches View Post
                Finally they’ve updated the bezel.

                I am looking forward to the white dial version


                Why I can’t find any updated version in baidu youku ,vqq ???


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Repworld View Post

                  Why I can’t find any updated version in baidu youku ,vqq ???


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Asked Eric at GeekTime as well about this, he said there's no update he knows of. Sent the image. We'll see. Very interesting stuff!

                  Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

                  That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by KSwatches View Post
                    Finally they’ve updated the bezel.

                    I am looking forward to the white dial version


                    WANT! I have already ordered 4 straps for it and they have been sitting on my desk for weeks! When can we order and be sure to get the updated bezel?


                    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by KSwatches View Post
                      Finally they’ve updated the bezel.

                      I am looking forward to the white dial version


                      Are this phots yours or forwarded from factory/supplier?
                      A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by kennygconspiracy View Post
                        Asked Eric at GeekTime as well about this, he said there's no update he knows of. Sent the image. We'll see. Very interesting stuff!

                        Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
                        I think they have big stock V9.5 , not yet finish.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Just got my QC for a v9.5 and I don’t think it is the updated version. I may decline it and wait a little.

                          Also, am I crazy or is the bezel brushing crooked?




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            It is definitely crooked, you can see it clearly if you compare the brushing on the case and of the bezel at the top part of the picture. I would reject it.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by stowee View Post
                              Just got my QC for a v9.5 and I don’t think it is the updated version. I may decline it and wait a little.

                              Also, am I crazy or is the bezel brushing crooked?




                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Request for more closed up QC pics. It seems like the updated inner ring version

                              Is it a A 2824?
                              Last edited by jasonbaylee; 26-08-20, 22:37.
                              Using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                                It is definitely crooked, you can see it clearly if you compare the brushing on the case and of the bezel at the top part of the picture. I would reject it.
                                I have asked for another. And I’m going to get better up close pics of the bezel to confirm it is the updated version. Could be but I can’t tell.

                                Thanks for the help!


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X