Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently JF are releasing a new Diver with other improvements over the inner bezel. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by m5smg2 View Post
      Apparently JF are releasing a new Diver with other improvements over the inner bezel. Stay tuned.
      My wallet is ready. My v9.5 is sad it will see less wrist time and likely become a beater.
      R.I.P. TRC... missed by me.

Comment

Originally posted by m5smg2 View Post
        Where did you get this news from? And any approximate time frame for the release?
        Regards,

Comment

I bought four straps (two leather from ziczac and two horus) when I heard the v10 release so I hope it is very soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to this. Always hard to know how long it will take a factory to release these days, but looks like it's going somewhere.

Comment

My TD told me that the new inner bezel is far more complicated than expected and can't be bought anymore. I guess the failure rate was just too high. So I canceled my order for the new AP Diver, bought a used one here in the marketplace and changed the watch in my order from my TD to something else

So it looks like there were just a few lucky ones that got the new inner bezel. But I don't care about that too much anyway to be honest, so I can live with the older one.

Comment

Originally posted by mpx View Post
                My TD told me that the new inner bezel is far more complicated than expected and can't be bought anymore. I guess the failure rate was just too high. So I canceled my order for the new AP Diver, bought a used one here in the marketplace and changed the watch in my order from my TD to something else

So it looks like there were just a few lucky ones that got the new inner bezel. But I don't care about that too much anyway to be honest, so I can live with the older one.
                Or you can get a gen dive bezel.
                The "briefly updated" one has its own tells anyway, take heart that it is not 1:1 when you know where to look.

Comment

Originally posted by mpx View Post

I've got other news. There is a new v10 coming in the next 2-3 weeks that will have the 3D inner bezel as well as other improvements over the v9.5. My order with the TD is still on for the diver, let's wait and see what happens.
                  Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

The "briefly updated" one has its own tells anyway, take heart that it is not 1:1 when you know where to look.
                    i have been looking for one, but seems that these are more and more complicated to source... at least for the people have been in touch with ....

Comment

Originally posted by Erinoush View Post

i have been looking for one, but seems that these are more and more complicated to source... at least for the people have been in touch with ....
                      I have the same problem. I would really like to get a GEN Diver bezel but couldn't find a proper one until now.
                      WTB: Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Ceramic Case VSF V1
                      WTB: JF 114300 Grey dial 39mm
                      WTB: Mikey Cyclop for ROO 15703

Comment

Originally posted by Anonray View Post

I've got other news. There is a new v10 coming in the next 2-3 weeks that will have the 3D inner bezel as well as other improvements over the v9.5. My order with the TD is still on for the diver, let's wait and see what happens.
                        And who told you that?
                        The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Cavalli View Post

And who told you that?
                          My TD.

Regards,

Comment

I heard the same news from my TD. Let's hope and practice patience.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Anyway I really love this watch despite its flaws. The Cyclop and inner Bezel are the only things which disturb me. The other flaws I don't care to much about and that's the point. It's for me and not for showing off to experts. But this hobby is a journey, so let's see what builds will be in the future to satisfy my mind.
                              ​​​​​​​I am very grateful for the expertise shared here so the progress never stops.

Comment

I love my v9.5, I am curious what other changes are in the works... any insight beyond dive bezel markings?
                                R.I.P. TRC... missed by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X