• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

White dial diver what is the best version ?

Rodhe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/15
Hi!
im looking for the best white dial diver version, is it as accurate as the black dial?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi!
im looking for the best white dial diver version, is it as accurate as the black dial?

Actually, the JF white 15710 is a pretty decent rep on the wrist. It just needs a cyclop upgrade and possibly a datewheel change.
The dive bezel lume is also more accurate than the black dial 15703 and 15710.
So if you like white, go for white. On the wrist, it is very hard pressed to call it out, once you do the necessary datewheel and cyclop mods.

I personally think that the white dial version is better than the black one. Just ignore SHB he dislikes anything white :hehehe:
Also, nobody rocks the white 15710 better than QueTip :qtip2:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You rock it pretty well as well my bro. My type of rocking is more like the destroying type of.. :qtip2:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Actually, the JF white 15710 is a pretty decent rep on the wrist. It just needs a cyclop upgrade and possibly a datewheel change.
The dive bezel lume is also more accurate than the black dial 15703 and 15710.
So if you like white, go for white. On the wrist, it is very hard pressed to call it out, once you do the necessary datewheel and cyclop mods.

I personally think that the white dial version is better than the black one. Just ignore SHB he dislikes anything white :hehehe:

LMAO