• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Launch JF Pride of Germany

APboyboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Just heard that JF has launched the Pride of Germany 26416. And the good news is that they have improved on their problematic "grey" dial

Reactions: vcappp

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

APboyboy

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
I heard from my source and just saw the video. Seems like we cannot upload a video here?

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Ceramic or Gold Plated Case?
If they have "improved" on the grey dial it'll be hard not to purchase!

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Ceramic or Gold Plated Case?
If they have "improved" on the grey dial it'll be hard not to purchase!

I want to be excited! :)

OP mentioned 26416, that is the RG with black ceramic bezel. Full ceramic is 26415CE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: jonnybaws

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I heard from my source and just saw the video. Seems like we cannot upload a video here?

Post a screenshot of the video where the watch can be seen dial side. Alternatively, you can upload the video to hosting pages like YouTube, vimeo or something. Imgur isn’t supported here anymore.

edit; don’t worry. It’s there.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Post a screenshot of the video where the watch can be seen dial side. Alternatively, you can upload the video to hosting pages like YouTube, vimeo or something. Imgur isn’t supported here anymore.

edit; don’t worry. It’s there.

Look up, dadog brought the goods as usual

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I’ll wait for some HQ pics before I make a definite comment but the colour matching looks better but still seems far from the colour of the gen.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I’ll wait for some HQ pics before I make a definite comment but the colour matching looks better but still seems far from the colour of the gen.

I agree with this objectively. Yes the grey is lighter, but the color and finish still looks cheap.
AP does grey and blue dials impeccably, and I think I own enough grey dial APs to say this.
The dial is an improvement over the dark brownish grey of grey dial models, but nowhere near the grey AP uses in terms of color and finish.

Yes I remember that this is a $500-700 rep but members need to know the shortfalls before getting too excited about this "hype". :qtip2:

Reactions: Allure

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
My standards are very low ;-) as long as the dial isn't a total cluster I think I'll order one when available.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Waiting for this instead.
0610821bca137419e87ae564f1cd149d.jpg

APNL2

23/4/20

I don't think you'll like it, it's from JF, not ZF or green XF ;)