• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franken'ly speaking....

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Cheers Gents!

It's like Christmas today... more deliveries!

Tompa the DW and Hands arrived just now, thanks mate!

… And now the movement!

Just waiting on the Tachy now [Break Dancing Banana]

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Cheers Gents!

It's like Christmas today... more deliveries!

Tompa the DW and Hands arrived just now, thanks mate!

… And now the movement!

Just waiting on the Tachy now [Break Dancing Banana]

Awsome! :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Reactions: jonnybaws

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Hamilton - Donor watch for movement
Black Theme Rubber Clad JF - Donor watch for rubber clad bezel, case, crown, pushers, case-back, etc..
Mikey Hands, Classic DW and Cyclops
Gen Dial, Backplate and Tachy

Thanks to all that helped source and sell me these bits..

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hamilton - Donor watch for movement
Black Theme Rubber Clad JF - Donor watch for rubber clad bezel, case, crown, pushers, case-back, etc..
Mikey Hands, Classic DW and Cyclops
Gen Dial, Backplate and Tachy

Thanks to all that helped source and sell me these bits..
This is gonna look great, congratulations!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
I got all the parts about 2 weeks ago and shipped the whole package right away to my modder. They're in line to get built up together. I'm soooo excited too!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I am sorry. I wish all the good endeavors and am sure they will turn out greatly!

Spill the tea. Let others be a part of your wild thoughts as well.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Well, if our friend Slaughterer62 sees it will turn out definitively well, won't he just say so, instead of saying the above quoted comment? I was wondering if he had some interesting and insightful inputs.

I'm sure slaughterer62 meant it different to how you perceived it. More like that he is excited to see this project and plans become reality and thus finally become what it was planned to. Please correct me if I'm wrong, JS.

The 'also' in your initial post changes a lot of it though. So what are your thoughts? That's actually what I asked you for. I didn't ask to beat around the bush and put vague interpretations on other posts.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I'm sure slaughterer62 meant it different to how you perceived it. More like that he is excited to see this project and plans become reality and thus finally become what it was planned to. Please correct me if I'm wrong, JS.

The 'also' in your initial post changes a lot of it though. So what are your thoughts? That's actually what I asked you for. I didn't ask to beat around the bush and put vague interpretations on other posts.

lol, I am just a newbie goofing around. Plain words on internet are not the most efficient way for communication. As I said, I wish all the best and am sure the best. Now, please you have more urgent issues to deal with. :D

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
From these words I am getting a sense that you will be thrilled to see a failure also......

you need to rethink that very contentious comment made directly toward a well known builder of AP frankens Rainbowkin

It’s like saying that an architect will be happy if a building plan fails to materialize or that a doctor will be thrilled if a patient dies. It’s a rather strong allegation to drape on someone without basis, don’t you think.

It’s one thing to debate, argue and disagree (happens all the time here in fact) and another to just make an allegation like this without justification.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Thanks legend and QueTip for the moderation and support. I cannot understand how my words could be understood that I want this project to fail. I was saying what QueTip correctly understood: I am happy that the plans for this Franken are slowly, progressively becoming reality, and that there has been such a show of support and assistance from so many people. This is a nice development in the AP forum of late. In the past, alot of people would pursue parts acquisition and learning about Frankens alone. but here on this thread alot of assistance and expertise and knowledge is being exchanged in an open manner. I like that.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Thanks legend and QueTip for the moderation and support. I cannot understand how my words could be understood that I want this project to fail. I was saying what QueTip correctly understood: I am happy that the plans for this Franken are slowly, progressively becoming reality, and that there has been such a show of support and assistance from so many people. This is a nice development in the AP forum of late. In the past, alot of people would pursue parts acquisition and learning about Frankens alone. but here on this thread alot of assistance and expertise and knowledge is being exchanged in an open manner. I like that.

100%!
I'd be lost without the valued input, guidance in my first venture into the land of AP Frankendom, for the vast majority of the posts in this thread I see no criticism just helpful advice and opinion that has formed my decision making, long may it continue!