• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I have own AP 15400

OMYGOSH

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/20
Unfortunately, we didn't know there was a website that we could study before buying.
By the way I will show you my AP 15400 and if anyone could tell me which version of this watch?
And the general different of my AP and the good AP Rep.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Before you post pics i have to warn you that if you like the watch, get ready to hate it afterwards !

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Before you post pics i have to warn you that if you like the watch, get ready to hate it afterwards !

If he got a zf or jf it's all good, if he got a gate one he could be sad, for the 3 options i hope he paid a normal price and not overpriced.

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
The anticipation is killing me. If only there was a picture one could study...

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If he got a zf or jf it's all good, if he got a gate one he could be sad, for the 3 options i hope he paid a normal price and not overpriced.

I agree with you A. Segregation shouldn't be out of of whether its a jf or zf or dhgate because none of them are genuine and the key is the price paid for the watch.
Expectations vs price paid is key. jf or zf are far from perfect as well and shouldn't serve as benchmarks on how any watch should appear to be.

When owners of dhgate reps post their watches they often get ridiculed but the way I see it, its like the one legged guy laughing at the guy without both legs.
Gen is gen, and everything else is rep. I agree with you that some reps look better than the others. But none of them are 1:1, and it all depends on how much he paid for the watch, and what it is. A question of value of the purchase, rather than one of superiority.