• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seeking grey ZF15500 for comparison

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
inb4: zf did better job than ap and legend is way too destabilized for provide an honest verdict :hehehe:
You wish lol

Reactions: SHB

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi legend, any update for us? :)

TidusKun 's watch is still on the way to me, and the shipping from China is slow as molasses. I have chased up my dealer several times, to both our frustration, but I think the only realistic thing to do is to be patient and wait. I promise to get down to it the moment I receive the 15500. Sorry for the delay!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
legend nice gesture: you are well positioned to dissect the differences, both as owner and as detail-oriented apperceptive subject. Shipping worldwide is horribly slow and erratic right now, with tracking being lost on courier shipped packages even, do not give up. I have been waiting 2 months on some shipments from China and Australia. With your analysis, it would be amazing if you convinced me why the 15500 is worth buying, either gen or rep... I am prejudiced very heavily against unfortunately, as you know. In fact, there are only 3-4 watches in the current AP line-up I have warm interest in. The design team at AP has gone THAT downhill for me. Have I earned the right to "blast" on this thread, or do I have to sit in the Zoom waiting room waiting for moderator approval?

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Have I earned the right to "blast" on this thread, or do I have to sit in the Zoom waiting room waiting for moderator approval?
I have seen your post before you added this absolute unnecessary and childish comment and I really wanted to comment on it from my personal perspective but your continuous crying about whatever it is you're so hurt about is really making me lose my mood to do so.

Not once has any staff ever restricted you or anyone else about what to post as long as it was en ligne with the rules.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
legend nice gesture: you are well positioned to dissect the differences, both as owner and as detail-oriented apperceptive subject. Shipping worldwide is horribly slow and erratic right now, with tracking being lost on courier shipped packages even, do not give up. I have been waiting 2 months on some shipments from China and Australia. With your analysis, it would be amazing if you convinced me why the 15500 is worth buying, either gen or rep... I am prejudiced very heavily against unfortunately, as you know. In fact, there are only 3-4 watches in the current AP line-up I have warm interest in. The design team at AP has gone THAT downhill for me. Have I earned the right to "blast" on this thread, or do I have to sit in the Zoom waiting room waiting for moderator approval?

Offtopic: Australia? My package from auspost didn't moved since 1 month, kinda annoying, it's just at the airport, what about you?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Offtopic: Australia? My package from auspost didn't moved since 1 month, kinda annoying, it's just at the airport, what about you?

I’ve told you a million times A, buying kangaroo meat declared as beef is not going to work. You believe me now? :megalol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I’ve told you a million times A, buying kangaroo meat declared as beef is not going to work. You believe me now? :megalol:

Lmao, c'mon don't judge me i'm just hungry :)

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Not yet. The shipping from China is slower than molasses mixed with cement and quicksand. I’m still waiting for the watch, believe it or not lol

Im starting to question whether you actually have the gen, or have you been playing us all this time :p

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Im starting to question whether you actually have the gen, or have you been playing us all this time :p

Lol oh come on a little faith for me mate? I happen to be wearing it today.
Hurtful and obnoxious as you are I forgive you and shall still let you peruse the review without restrictions when it happens :hehehe:

Seriously though the wait is really way too long. I have several orders which I suspect are being delivered with bicycles from Guangzhou to Singapore, passing through all the countries in between.
b213483187606de25c999289f0e7474e.jpg

Reactions: Allure

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
:serenade:t:crazy:
Hurtful and obnoxious as you are I forgive you and shall still let you peruse the review without restrictions when it happens :hehehe:

Seriously though the wait is really way too long. I have several orders which I suspect are being delivered with bicycles from Guangzhou to Singapore, passing through all the countries in between.

AP still can't manage to match the colour or real beauty of the ZF :sFun_mischieviousbi

Hickorydickory

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/20
USA

Haha, for the record I never doubted at all just wanted to check in and ask before I put my order in with Li from Jtime. I keep going back and fourth between the grey and black dial as they both seem to have the best accuracy. Will wait for your comparison as I do not have many places to go right now that require an AP lol.