• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seeking grey ZF15500 for comparison

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Guys

I’m seeking a kind member to send me his grey dial ZF15500 watch to me for comparison with my gen. I’ll make a comparison thread with pics of the details and credit the owner accordingly.

Also, I’ll do an FOC rotor bearing assembly service (cleaning of rotor bearing, silencing and smoothing of rotor assembly) and refinement of the bezel screws alignment and polishing. I’ll also align any crooked marker and logo at no charge. If your watch has any minor flaws I’ll also fix it at no cost to you. You need to specify the flaw though for discussion.

I’m based in Singapore and I’ll send the watch back approximately 7-10 days after I’ve received it. The registered postage cost is on me as well.

Interested parties please PM me. This isn’t a first come first served decision and I’ll announce the chosen owner here in this thread. Thank you kindly all in advance.

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

farravi

Known Member
18/6/17
I wish I had one to send to you as I know it’ll come back sparkly and serviced back to me.

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
That's a great offer, someone is gonna be very lucky. Thank you on behalf of the crazy AP fans like me!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Does the offer stand for other models as well ? I am ready to send my entire collection for you to do comparisons with gen and me availing your expertise:D

On second thought, I stand corrected. You have worked on my entire AP collection anyway :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mskwatch and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
OK thank you guys for reading. This slot has now gone to TidusKun and my offer is now taken up.
Will do the comparison thread and the mods mentioned for Tiduskun's 15500 as promised.

Reactions: Allure and mskwatch

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Would it be possible to see the before/after pics of the mods done by Legend on the 15500 rep? Would be interesting too to see the differences
thanks

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Would it be possible to see the before/after pics of the mods done by Legend on the 15500 rep? Would be interesting too to see the differences
thanks

Yes but the differences will be subtle in pics for the visual mods and for the rotor bearing assembly silencing it won’t be visible in pics. I’ll try to do what I can.

Reactions: Allure

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Yes but the differences will be subtle in pics for the visual mods and for the rotor bearing assembly silencing it won’t be visible in pics. I’ll try to do what I can.

Very appreciated, of course what is done on the rotor is not visible, but maybe the mods on the screws helps us understand what we are speaking about... thank you for your help!

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Aiya, I have a ZF grey and I am local ma.
df8c862de61e842998a3520cca573bf7.jpg

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Guys just an update. I’ve just received tiduskun’s QC pics and they have been approved. His watch will soon be on its way to me. Sorry for the delay but comparison project is still on.
Will keep you guys posted.