• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15706 AP diver

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
It’s amazing how low some people will go to try to get around the rules.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Will they never learn.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid sometimes, but thats abusing the privilege.....

watcho

Known Member
26/5/15
I think that you do need a diver's watch Yacine, because you are about to take a dive into places unknown. That abyss will be so deep that you may want to think about getting a Rolex deepsea seadweller instead. Raddave are multi-accounts allowed to post now?

I have landed here after many hours of research, looking for more information about AP 26703. As legend might recall from one of the posts in another AP thread, I had bought a JF 9.5 from Ryan and simultaneously placed an offer on a gen 26703ST.OO.A027CA.01. It took me several days of diligent research to educate myself (without nagging other forum members about my quest, or compulsion) and I still couldn't find any information about rep 26703. Still I have not opened a thread as this guy did. Maybe I should.

I have been a member of this forum since 2015. I have improved my education in this hobby by reading and less talking. I haven't done much posting and that's partly, among other reasons, due to my propensity to listen - as opposed to being chatty - while my level of expertise is not at least decent. I guess some people will never learn, but I am digressing.

Anyway, I am glad that I landed here. legend, your comment cracked me up, like I can even picture that guy taking an involuntary plunge into the abyss, while wearing a DSSD and in the background, the soundtrack of Titanic softly playing. Now that's a James Cameron dual theme!
Good one, man.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Anyway, I am glad that I landed here. legend, your comment cracked me up, like I can even picture that guy taking an involuntary plunge into the abyss, while wearing a DSSD and in the background, the soundtrack of Titanic softly playing. Now that's a James Cameron dual theme!
Good one, man.

oh... someone has to create a meme for this and nobody I know if more talented than the brilliant QueTip :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
oh... someone has to create a meme for this and nobody I know if more talented than the brilliant QueTip :hehehe:

0f8381dfeaf534f56235bdc87a7b9915.jpg

Reactions: BIONONE and legend

watcho

Known Member
26/5/15
Okay, now we need to add some Mission Impossible soundrack as an intro! :thumbup:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

When the going gets rough I always come back to this and look at the guy and know that I’m very ok compared with him.
That Rolex Challenger on his wrist just caps it off for me brother. You’re real funny :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
When the going gets rough I always come back to this and look at the guy and know that I’m very ok compared with him.
That Rolex Challenger on his wrist just caps it off for me brother. You’re real funny :hehehe:

I agree. Rather fall down any metaphorical cliff with an AP on my wrist than a Rolex bro lol! :qtip2:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I agree. Rather fall down any metaphorical cliff with an AP on my wrist than a Rolex bro lol! :qtip2:

I knew of someone who did that recently bro.
He had a falling out with a superior in the company he worked for and was asked to leave... with a rep AP on his wrist. It was literally like your picture haha. :qtip2:

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I knew of someone who did that recently bro.
He had a falling out with a superior in the company he worked for and was asked to leave... with a rep AP on his wrist. It was literally like your picture haha. :qtip2:

Must’ve been an idiot brother.. I’ve heard of an incident similar to that as well. Might as well be the same guy lol :qtip2: