• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15706 AP diver

cineos

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/2/20
hi,
Some expert can tell me which mods is worth to do on XF 15706 ? I know 2x AP Cyclops, low beat conversion but what more ?
Thanks for all

kikine

Banned
7/1/20
Try to align, polish and sink bezel screws

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
200.gif

kikine

Banned
7/1/20
Don't even think about going back to 25 post in a couple of days time... just saying while you're trying to disguise the postwhoring...

I am not

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
kikine you need to slow down a little, both in posts and PMs.
I am happy to help you but learn to digest the information given to you instead of asking repeated ones, and learn to say thank you. You will go a longer way.
I get it that you are new and eager, but the mods culling your posts should be a cue for you to step back, read more and post less. Try not to start any more new threads and read the existing ones instead, there is a wealth of information in there.

Reactions: Allure and Glaude

cineos

Banned
12/2/20
It depends on the look you are after. The gloss and matte dials can both be found as variants in the FC and SS divers. It is a matter of preference rather than visual accuracy.

Okay thank you, you agree that 15706 is more accurate than a JF 15703 V9.5 ?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

So the fact that you created another account to post this topic and disguise your postwhoring on both account has nothing to do with your eagerness to re post your watch for sale right ?

Guess what Yacine, you've just earned a nice no sale status in here, and I would suggest you learn from this by keeping a low profile, check the brig section to see what happen if you don't ...

Reactions: xartan

cineos

Banned
12/2/20
Definitely I agree. In terms of hands, dial, datewheel, and dive bezel, the XF FC diver is more accurate than the JF v9.5 one.

and what do you think about other diver's watch ? or eg ROO 15400 ? I'm not sure about the JF one. And thanks for your precious time :p

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
and what do you think about other diver's watch ? or eg ROO 15400 ? I'm not sure about the JF one. And thanks for your precious time :p

I think that you do need a diver's watch Yacine, because you are about to take a dive into places unknown. That abyss will be so deep that you may want to think about getting a Rolex deepsea seadweller instead. Raddave are multi-accounts allowed to post now?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think that you do need a diver's watch Yacine, because you are about to take a dive into places unknown. That abyss will be so deep that you may want to think about getting a Rolex deepsea seadweller instead. Raddave are multi-accounts allowed to post now?

Multi account can post, but that's the only thing they can do :lol: no PMs, no sale area

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

they are , just not in the sales section

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Multi account can post, but that's the only thing they can do :lol: no PMs, no sale area

Ah, thank you for the clarification Glaude. Glad that you guys stepped in and put a stop to the incessant posts. Appreciate the service and 10 points for Gryffindor!

Reactions: Allure and Glaude

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
This asshole gets busted for post whoring and his solution is to create a new account and have a full blown conversation with his other account to hide his post whoring

the stupid with this one is on a whole new level.

I also love how he is so post happy but never responfs to staff.

Last edited:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
hi,
Some expert can tell me which mods is worth to do on XF 15706 ? I know 2x AP Cyclops, low beat conversion but what more ?
Thanks for all

Try to align, polish and sink bezel screws

mmh okay, read on RWG we can apply a gloss on dial. Someone tried it ? here is the article https://rwg.cc/topic/181118-ap-fc-ge...omment-1441953

legend Can you help please?

It is one thing to talk to yourself (I do that more than I like lol). But another to have a monologue with yourself with the intent to dupe others watching the charade.
Please stop creating new accounts, and stop posting nonsense, and asking endless questions on threads just to build post counts. I admit I wasn't vigilant to what you were up to and replied to a couple of your posts and PMs, and its guys like you who spoil the community experience for the new guys who genuinely need help.
Take a step back and think about what you are doing here, all just because you wanted to sell a lousy watch.
Kindly stop.

Reactions: Allure