Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15706 AP diver

hi,
    Some expert can tell me which mods is worth to do on XF 15706 ? I know 2x AP Cyclops, low beat conversion but what more ?
    Thanks for all

Try to align, polish and sink bezel screws

Comment

mmh okay, read on RWG we can apply a gloss on dial. Someone tried it ? here is the article https://rwg.cc/topic/181118-ap-fc-ge...omment-1441953

Comment

legend Can you help please?

Comment

Originally posted by kikine View Post
          legend Can you help please?
          Don't even think about going back to 25 post in a couple of days time... just saying while you're trying to disguise the postwhoring...

Comment

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

Don't even think about going back to 25 post in a couple of days time... just saying while you're trying to disguise the postwhoring...
              I am not

Comment

kikine you need to slow down a little, both in posts and PMs.
                I am happy to help you but learn to digest the information given to you instead of asking repeated ones, and learn to say thank you. You will go a longer way.
                I get it that you are new and eager, but the mods culling your posts should be a cue for you to step back, read more and post less. Try not to start any more new threads and read the existing ones instead, there is a wealth of information in there.

Comment

legend apply gloss to dial is still worth ?

Comment

Originally posted by cineos View Post
                    legend apply gloss to dial is still worth ?
                    withdrawn comment.
                    Last edited by legend; 12-02-20, 04:03.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

It depends on the look you are after. The gloss and matte dials can both be found as variants in the FC and SS divers. It is a matter of preference rather than visual accuracy.
                      Okay thank you, you agree that 15706 is more accurate than a JF 15703 V9.5 ?

Comment

Okay thank you, you agree that 15706 is more accurate than a JF 15703 V9.5 ?
                        withdrawn comment.
                        Last edited by legend; 12-02-20, 02:31.

Comment

Originally posted by kikine View Post

I am not
                          So the fact that you created another account to post this topic and disguise your postwhoring on both account has nothing to do with your eagerness to re post your watch for sale right ?

Guess what Yacine, you've just earned a nice no sale status in here, and I would suggest you learn from this by keeping a low profile, check the brig section to see what happen if you don't ...

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Definitely I agree. In terms of hands, dial, datewheel, and dive bezel, the XF FC diver is more accurate than the JF v9.5 one.
                            and what do you think about other diver's watch ? or eg ROO 15400 ? I'm not sure about the JF one. And thanks for your precious time

Comment

and what do you think about other diver's watch ? or eg ROO 15400 ? I'm not sure about the JF one. And thanks for your precious time
                              I think that you do need a diver's watch Yacine, because you are about to take a dive into places unknown. That abyss will be so deep that you may want to think about getting a Rolex deepsea seadweller instead. Raddave are multi-accounts allowed to post now?

Comment

Working...
                              X