• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE 44MM WHITE CERAMIC

valueprop

17/12/19
Hi noob! Very nice watch you've chosen. Before 13 disgruntled members slam you, please read the intro guides on this forum, then decide which trusted dealer you want to order with. If you have questions after that, feel free to follow up!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi guys can some one help me with tthis watch? Would really appreciate your valuable feedback to let me know where I can get (pls let me know the store name) such high quality realy 1:1 replcia for this wathech (pls see below links):

1- https://www.intime05.co/audemars-pig...ion-a3126.html

Thx

There is only one 1:1 version.
It can be found on www.audemarspiguet.com

Any replica of this you see will be flawed and not just in minor aspects. I personally have an aversion to the term “1:1” put out by the dealers. Because this is obviously false and irresponsible marketing for them to profit off consumer expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyk1980

Horology Curious
17/1/20
thx guys but we are here in replica forum right... I thinkeveryone knows the genuine website and what they offer... just want to know how to get such nice watches with support of the forum... sure I'm not expecting 1:1 replica but at least good one which woerth at least some dollrs spet... it seems the forum member are not looking to give any support rtaher talk around the subject... cos i have seen such repplies almost in all the forum... is realy ptty and was thinking the members are realy knowledgable to help new comers in this field...

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
There is only one 1:1 version.
It can be found on www.audemarspiguet.com

Any replica of this you see will be flawed and not just in minor aspects. I personally have an aversion to the term “1:1” put out by the dealers. Because this is obviously false and irresponsible marketing for them to profit off consumer expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait... so you say there is no +AAA Super 1:1 clone out there? Do you really want to imply that the rep factories try to fool us with those terms?

My bubble just bursted... thanks anyway and have a great day haha

Reactions: legend

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
thx guys but we are here in replica forum right... I thinkeveryone knows the genuine website and what they offer... just want to know how to get such nice watches with support of the forum... sure I'm not expecting 1:1 replica but at least good one which woerth at least some dollrs spet... it seems the forum member are not looking to give any support rtaher talk around the subject... cos i have seen such repplies almost in all the forum... is realy ptty and was thinking the members are realy knowledgable to help new comers in this field...

The needed information is right in front of you. If you become familiar with the forum itself you will soon realize how questions like this are handled as they pop up like hiccups merely everyday in a frequent manner.

you might also realize that if one kind of question is answered a few hundred times this forum becomes nothing more than a trash bin which content is repetitive over and over again.

for this reason there is a new members guide which was already recommended to you.

the majority of the questions that come from new members seem pretty straight forward but lack of interest in really learning how to walk the way you are asking for - and without any offending - answering those questions Like they were ask will result in loosing some key information you need to have before ordering such a pricey rep. Unless you want disappointments, uncertainties or insecurity over the whole order process i will also advise you to read the new members guide and then browse the TD sites/feedback reviews on here to pick the right TD that suits your preferences.

InTime is a good start while there are also other great suppliers for the same models.

regards.

andyk1980

Horology Curious
17/1/20
The needed information is right in front of you. If you become familiar with the forum itself you will soon realize how questions like this are handled as they pop up like hiccups merely everyday in a frequent manner.

you might also realize that if one kind of question is answered a few hundred times this forum becomes nothing more than a trash bin which content is repetitive over and over again.

for this reason there is a new members guide which was already recommended to you.

the majority of the questions that come from new members seem pretty straight forward but lack of interest in really learning how to walk the way you are asking for - and without any offending - answering those questions Like they were ask will result in loosing some key information you need to have before ordering such a pricey rep. Unless you want disappointments, uncertainties or insecurity over the whole order process i will also advise you to read the new members guide and then browse the TD sites/feedback reviews on here to pick the right TD that suits your preferences.

InTime is a good start while there are also other great suppliers for the same models.

regards.

Thnaks for the hint