• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for Top Quality 1 for 1 AP Royal Oak 42mm

LANYC

Looking Around
2/2/20
Hello everyone,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone can direct me to top of the line AP website where quality is on par with the real thing. Seen some sites that sell AP's for $1300-$1500 but not sure how great the quality is. For that much money, it better be more or less identical but I just don't want to take that chance. If anyone purchased high quality AP's please share :)

Kind Regards ><

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hello everyone,

I am new here and was wondering if anyone can direct me to top of the line AP website where quality is on par with the real thing. Seen some sites that sell AP's for $1300-$1500 but not sure how great the quality is. For that much money, it better be more or less identical but I just don't want to take that chance. If anyone purchased high quality AP's please share :)

Kind Regards >
1. There is no such thing as an AP rep which is identical to the gen. Even $5000 frankens. None.

2. There is not even such a thing as a high quality AP replica for me, but such things are subjective. I have my own very short list of decent replicas but even these need slight tweaks to bring them up to par. Remember, I said these are subjective.

3. For $500-600 you can get very nice looking watches which kinda resemble gen APs on the wrist. But a nice watch and a good replica are two different things. If you’re hoping to spend $1300-1500 and get a watch identical to the genuine you’ll be sorely disappointed. There is no such AP replica in the hobby right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marioparmigiani

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/11/18
93da72a4ab9eaefd89d5d5e42b97785d.jpg

This is The new ZF clone. Amazing!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: N0tail_ and LANYC

Daher

3/7/19
Hello everyone,

Kind Regards >
1. There is no such thing as an AP rep which is identical to the gen. Even $5000 frankens. None.

2. There is not even such a thing as a high quality AP replica for me, but such things are subjective. I have my own very short list of decent replicas but even these need slight tweaks to bring them up to par. Remember, I said these are subjective.

3. For $500-600 you can get very nice looking watches which kinda resemble gen APs on the wrist. But a nice watch and a good replica are two different things. If you’re hoping to spend $1300-1500 and get a watch identical to the genuine you’ll be sorely disappointed. There is no such AP replica in the hobby right now.

$2000-4000 for a franken to look identical isn't farfetched. Movement is another ball game though... I'm pretty sure this guy wants it to look GEN not be GEN. and I think you know it too.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hello everyone,

Kind Regards ><

This website has the highest quality AP. Everything is 1 for 1 and quality is on par with the real thing

https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/

Reactions: bc1221 and TESLA760

a5539925

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/18
Hello everyone,

Kind Regards >

Welcome to RWI

You could read a ton in the forum so this is the summary of knowledge we got:

I. Go for China noob watch

II. Only accept Swiss fake AAAAAAA

III. You can get some from $50 to 15k

- Best one is from APF - AP factory

- Be aware - the hangzhou watch movement clone is not reliable

- Insist for Shanghai Swiss made watch movements

- Important: stay away from Wu-Han factory watch dials for health reasons

Last edited:

AlphaProt

Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
Welcome to RWI

You could read a ton in the forum so this is the summary of knowledge we got:

I. Go for China noob watch

II. Only accept Swiss fake AAAAAAA

III. You can get some from $50 to 15k

- Best one is from APF - AP factory

- Be aware - the hangzhou watch movement clone is not reliable

- Insist for Shanghai Swiss made watch movements

- Important: stay away from Wu-Han factory watch dials for health reasons

You forgot to mention the famous pubic hair in the movements.
That’s a very important bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bc1221

30/4/14
You want to spend $1500 bucks that looks as good or on par with a watch that costs over 10x that...

Not possible man. Just go with a JF with a decorated miyota. I think that’s the best ones out there so far. Then again, I’m fairly new to APs so I’m far from an expert. My 15400 looks pretty damn good for a $350 watch. The only thing that sucks is the unidirectional rotor that spins really fast the other way.

Then again, has anyone heard a gen Richard Mille rotor?? Holy crap, that thing is loud. I was highly disappointed when I heard it. For a watch that costs more than my house... I expected better.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Alot of members on this thread are misinforming the OP with a kind of malicious humor. Is this the new accepted style of communication here? OP: If a site sells AP replicas for $1500 it is most likely (99% certain) a scam site. OP should buy a normally-priced AP replica from a trusted dealer (see list of TDs on this site or other sites) and then send it for modifications to somebody with experience with AP modifications. With the additional modification work the watch can be made into something that has a better external resemblance to the genuine watch. For the best 42mm models OP might do a search on the RWI site search engine, something like "Best AP reps" or so.

Reactions: Zeula