• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Royal Oak 15202 "Jumbo" Showdown - XF , JF , DC !

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Awesome review.

I went JF for a few reasons.
First - all the other JF/ARF watches I have are absolutely amazing, JF's bracelets are always bangin. I like that in the JF there is a miyota movement. Yeah the JF is a bit thicker, but 1.2mm is not going to be a deal breaker for me (maybe for some, but not for me). Overall I just like how the JF looks compared to the XF - and most importantly, I snagged a JF in the sales section so I will have it in 2 days versus a month (with CNY almost here).

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with JF or XF.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Awesome review.

I went JF for a few reasons.
First - all the other JF/ARF watches I have are absolutely amazing, JF's bracelets are always bangin. I like that in the JF there is a miyota movement. Yeah the JF is a bit thicker, but 1.2mm is not going to be a deal breaker for me (maybe for some, but not for me). Overall I just like how the JF looks compared to the XF - and most importantly, I snagged a JF in the sales section so I will have it in 2 days versus a month (with CNY almost here).

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with JF or XF.

Isn’t the xf use a miyota (modified) as well?

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Isn’t the xf use a miyota (modified) as well?

I'm going by the stats on our TD's sites:

XF: "XF Custom Made A2121 Movement at 28800vph (which has same 2 gear setting spots and quick date adjusting function same as genuine)"

JF: "Base Movement: Japanese MIYOTA 9015 24J automatic movement at 28800vph (Same stability as Swiss ETA movements) Decoration: Platinum plated movement plate and rotor which are made according to the genuine movement, the best looking AP Calibre 2121 Movement"

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
You are correct. And it seems pretty reliable based on very few complaints from members who’ve received theirs

I remember seeing this about miyota thanks for confirming pal

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
You are correct. And it seems pretty reliable based on very few complaints from members who’ve received theirs

No complaints from me! I have worn it a handful of times. Have needed to set the date forwards a few days - it's a bit slow but not too much of a hassle, works as advertised lol

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Does anyone know if the "lume" between the A & P in the logo is supposed to glow?

Yakoj

3/12/19
Is it possible to fill the space between the “A” and “P” on the quartz model? How to do that? Thanks

a5539925

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/18
Here is my XF, just got it today.
What do you think ?
619bb37a23bf1d10f38b8756d2db5b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dial seems to look purple grey, same as the ppf v3