• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
abfedbfc5f37fe36c09af1b5e9db7a98.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
stunning watch......i hope it s the last time you see it in this way :cool:

mod in progress

What kind of mods are you planning on this model M? Is there anything meaningful which could be done to make the watch look even halfway convincing?
Other than case thickness, the dial decorations and also the mainspring barrel position are also tells. Are you looking to fix those as well?

Reactions: Allure

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Al, I m a Man that will be happy with more and more less than You think. :rolleyes:

i just wanna only change the weel of the tourbi to a silver one ( rhodium it ) , change the other gold weels and repolish bezel and case to a better satin finish .

it never be similar to a gen, but the gold colour annoy me every time i see it, it is a mod that no one have never done and it isn t so easy.

otherwise, it is quite impossible that i will manage a gen or only meet an owner of a 200k watch in my place, so the problems of the tell isn t a problem for me, and , in the end, i m not interested to pass it like a gen, i just like it, whatever it is :cool:

Reactions: legend

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
haha when choosing an animal to the background of a writshot, regular folks choose the horse of a Ferrari or Porsche. I love yours LOL

Can’t picture something I do not have... and the Porsche is outside in the cold. That lovely, smoky and tasty sea bass was just out of the oven, he looked picture worthy he he

Status
Not open for further replies.