• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Purely a selfless act, I am willing to take on loan legend 44mm ROOs, take pictures of them on my larger wrists, post them here and send back the ROOs (while you're at it I'll demo the Ghost for you too..) again, only thinking of you, it'll be a burden but one I'm willing to take.. ;-)

Reactions: Tomeng01 and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
What do you prefer 42 or 44mm? 44mm looks realy good on your skinny arms bro. On me they dont look good at al :/ wish they did, love the 44mm’s

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Actually I have a few 44mm ROOs in my collection which I don’t wear much but I like them for the more “grown up” design, with the symmetrical looking dials and lack of numbers on the dial as compared with the 42mm, which ironically looks louder. My wrist is about 6.9” or 17.3cm and think they are small. Your wrist should be bigger than mine and there’s no reason why you cannot carry off the 44mm ROOs! If I can, most AP wearers can. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Tompa

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Purely a selfless act, I am willing to take on loan legend 44mm ROOs, take pictures of them on my larger wrists, post them here and send back the ROOs (while you're at it I'll demo the Ghost for you too..) again, only thinking of you, it'll be a burden but one I'm willing to take.. ;-)

It’s indeed a blessing to have larger wrists if you’re an AP lover. The watches will fit you much better I reckon, that’s a fact I readily acknowledge lol

Reactions: Allure

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
It’s indeed a blessing to have larger wrists if you’re an AP lover. The watches will fit you much better I reckon, that’s a fact I readily acknowledge lol

They look fine on you...
I'll PM you my address ;-)

Reactions: legend

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
88b186cf3845f08281f389ba5899c19a.jpg

69243ddd327c8c23dea5cdb727d1e4ed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.