• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
eef555dcc863cf21176fb828ccec5f76.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
It looks stunning! Is it hard to come by ? Can u tell me which TD can I get get one from :)

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

like every watch You wanna buy.....

i purchase it from Puretime.....

nice piece.... stunning....A part for the main weel of the tourbillon that they could made ss instead rg... i don t know why.....

Limpy

Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Stunning, @Limpy.

Still on sales section?

Best,

yes still up for sale but i would rather keep it and have the other two (Panda franken and BlackVenom Batman) sold at good price for the buyer.
I hope they sell first so i can keep the QE. Dont think parts for it will ever pop up again - similar for the panda. almost impossible to get gen handset for it

Reactions: Shylock Eins

Shylock Eins

3/2/16
yes still up for sale but i would rather keep it and have the other two (Panda franken and BlackVenom Batman) sold at good price for the buyer.
I hope they sell first so i can keep the QE. Dont think parts for it will ever pop up again - similar for the panda. almost impossible to get gen handset for it

Man, I'm really tempted ...

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14

Daytona day today... NOOB V6! FANTASTIC quality, I‘m very happy, it‘s not 1:1, it‘s even better, it‘s 1:21!

Reactions: asanibal
Status
Not open for further replies.