• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Diver day
bbb1d3ce68cba165d8d42c7ee2075af4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Recently picked up a diver from ripponlea, who got it from superlory. Wanted to try it out, as I always have believed it to be too thick and big for my wrist. My verdict is, it's a great fun watch for the summer and something casual. It is still pretty big, but it's manageable. Like many lessons in life, got to try it out for yourself before placing judgment. Thank you for all the Singaporean "Dai Lo's" , I will surely have fun with this.

JQQEQ.jpg

JQpHL.jpg

Don't wristshot and drive, but I had to when the lume just blew up in my face.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Generally, i prefer to keep a closer circle and quiet status instead of joining clubs or gatherings. Guess that’s the way i like enjoying the hobby.

MidRare. I hope you are sticking to whatever demented circle you hail from and I do enjoy the recent quietness from you.
And oh, did you get the memo that in order to be invited to the brand events, you actually need to be a legit owner of watches from the brands and not just being an owner of cropped stolen pics?
Just FYI, this post of yours was one of your inconsistencies. If you wanted to enjoy a quiet status, you would have kept your "collection" (stolen or otherwise) to yourself and not posted them here to flex.
There were a few other tells to your story which didn't sit quite right, but I will leave it to you to reflect on that.

You sir are an utter disgrace to our local community. I was curious about who you were so I took some time to find out and lets just say that you are not as anonymous as you had hoped to be. I cannot speak for RWI but I think you are welcome here to learn about and buy reps like anyone else. Just don't pretend to be someone you are definitely not. Good day!

Reactions: Allure

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Recently picked up a diver from ripponlea, who got it from superlory. Wanted to try it out, as I always have believed it to be too thick and big for my wrist. My verdict is, it's a great fun watch for the summer and something casual. It is still pretty big, but it's manageable. Like many lessons in life, got to try it out for yourself before placing judgment. Thank you for all the Singaporean "Dai Lo's" , I will surely have fun with this.

JQQEQ.jpg

JQpHL.jpg

Don't wristshot and drive, but I had to when the lume just blew up in my face.

very good match on your wrist Sir ...

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Ok now just how many T3s do you need? Lol

I guess one would have been enough but since I had the opportunity to buy a couple “different” ones, I decided to build up a little bit my AP collection.

Reactions: Anonray and legend

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Yes, I ordered directly from the rubberB website.

I just ordered mine for the 15400, I've been holding out on buying the 154 for the longest time but I just couldn't resist to try this out with the rubber B. I'm hoping that the rubber will make the watch a little forgiving on my wrist.

Reactions: legend

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Ghosts don’t exist (like midrare’s “collection”), so there is nothing on my wrist.
5b934e928cc29727d7fb434f0896e934.jpg

Hope not Midrare cropped this pic to be his badass hehehehe. Dare him no or yes?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I guess one would have been enough but since I had the opportunity to buy a couple “different” ones, I decided to build up a little bit my AP collection.
Till today, despite the various AP rep releases, the T3 still holds a special place of its own. It is as accurate as the current release 44mm models, and while minor tweaks are needed to bring it to gen spec visually, the domed crystal has an inimitable character of its own as you would have realized as a T3 owner. The datewheel and cyclop are quite consistent to the gen one (given that it uses the 2326/2840 movement with the older cyclop and datewheel). If the hand base stacked is worked on and bevelled and trimmed well, the watch can well be presented as a gen on a wristshot and none will be the wiser.

Congrats you hoarder of T3s. :hehehe:

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Till today, despite the various AP rep releases, the T3 still holds a special place of its own. It is as accurate as the current release 44mm models, and while minor tweaks are needed to bring it to gen spec visually, the domed crystal has an inimitable character of its own as you would have realized as a T3 owner. The datewheel and cyclop are quite consistent to the gen one (given that it uses the 2326/2840 movement with the older cyclop and datewheel). If the hand base stacked is worked on and bevelled and trimmed well, the watch can well be presented as a gen on a wristshot and none will be the wiser.

Congrats you hoarder of T3s. :hehehe:

Thank you for the information. What I noticed is that there is a difference in date font between the white and black/grey one. The difference is not that big but can be noticed.

Were the different versions released of this model (V1/V2)?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you for the information. What I noticed is that there is a difference in date font between the white and black/grey one. The difference is not that big but can be noticed.

Were the different versions released of this model (V1/V2)?

yes, there were at least 4 batches of this monster produced by Noob that I remember, likely more. Officially there was no v2 of this, but there were certainly slight variance in the crownguard screws (+ and - both), crystal quality, and like you correctly observed, the datewheel.
The datewheel on the grey dial is slighly more accurate but both are acceptable visually vs the one used in the cal.2326 one.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
yes, there were at least 4 batches of this monster produced by Noob that I remember, likely more. Officially there was no v2 of this, but there were certainly slight variance in the crownguard screws (+ and - both), crystal quality, and like you correctly observed, the datewheel.
The datewheel on the grey dial is slighly more accurate but both are acceptable visually vs the one used in the cal.2326 one.

once again thanks for the additional informations about this “legendary” replica.

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.