• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
not a hugh fan of non bracelet on ro but I have to admit this combo looks great

Dont like it. Looks like a hublot :) RO should be on ss or rubberstrap. I hade a 15400 black on black croc strap and i didnt like it so mutch.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Dont like it. Looks like a hublot :) RO should be on ss or rubberstrap. I hade a 15400 black on black croc strap and i didnt like it so mutch.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

SS for life on RO

Reactions: Tompa

MidRare.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
MidRare. thanks for adding a new dimension to the pics thread, I do enjoy the pics you share.
New watches to look add are always good! :hehehe: :qtip2:

legend Thank you sir, good afternoon to you. Its great to share the craftsmanship for all to enjoy. You sir have contributed greatly to the community, especially your Montauk Highway piece :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
legend Thank you sir, good afternoon to you. Its great to share the craftsmanship for all to enjoy. You sir have contributed greatly to the community, especially your Montauk Highway piece :)

Like I mentioned, sir, I think the pics thread should encompass ALL watches rep or gen, as it functions a little like instagram, where one comes to enjoy pics of all varieties.
If you see the franken builds here, some of them look pretty good too. The bumblebee flying-tommy posted a few posts ago was killer.

Reactions: Allure

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Mine of my fav pieces but gets wrist time of afew days a year.

The paradox with complications and of course with calendars is the less you wear it, the less you're willing to wear it, as it a nightmare to set up each time you wanna have it around the wrist expect of course if it lives in a winder...

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
The paradox with complications and of course with calendars is the less you wear it, the less you're willing to wear it, as it a nightmare to set up each time you wanna have it around the wrist expect of course if it lives in a winder...

Good day to you, i share your sentiments. The only time i actually get to do it is during mid-day at work. I tend to have paranoia when setting the calendars if i actually might screw something in the movement haha. Sometimes i'd appreciate simpler watches with no dates in-fact and wear them with ease.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Good day to you, i share your sentiments. The only time i actually get to do it is during mid-day at work. I tend to have paranoia when setting the calendars if i actually might screw something in the movement haha. Sometimes i'd appreciate simpler watches with no dates in-fact and wear them with ease.

+1. I never actually wear my Patek Perpetual Calendars. Friend of mine had to send in his for repair recently and it cost S$7000 (singapore dollars)
But to each his own. These movements are actually pretty delicate and one of the only movement types which necessitates a winder IMHO.
But one cannot deny the visual appeal of complications on the dial. Always so much to look at and appreciate.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Simple is best. Or maybe it’s just age catching up. :hehehe:

8-E0-CCB82-A8-F6-4444-94-E7-C064684-E50-C1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
MidRare. you actually kept the code? I appreciate the craftsmanship and all but sold it the week after owning it. Just not a watch for me lol.

Sticks out like an eyesore when placed together with the rest, but kept it because of brand loyalty. To me it’s was just a keep it lah kind of decision.

Think there are MUCH better/mass appealing dress watches for the amount of money you’re paying for this.
Quite a controversial piece but just holding on to it for the sake of owning it hehe

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sticks out like an eyesore when placed together with the rest, but kept it because of brand loyalty. To me it’s was just a keep it lah kind of decision.

Think there are MUCH better/mass appealing dress watches for the amount of money you’re paying for this.
Quite a controversial piece but just holding on to it for the sake of owning it hehe

yes, there are just some things in life, which goes beyond the concept of comparative value
bravo MidRare. , applauding you for your CODE of conduct .:hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
Actually thinking of picking a ZF15500 myself, can’t decide between black or grey hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.