• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
f539f082091bbd65526df680e9d7a627.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

MidRare.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
Good to see another fellow Patek and AP collector! Looking forward to see more shots from you MidRare. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deeply Humbled, just hoping to contribute to the watch enthusiast here. On a side note, i am really amazed by howls the replica industry is doing nowadays and the level of detail and R&D going into the production of timepieces

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Deeply Humbled, just hoping to contribute to the watch enthusiast here. On a side note, i am really amazed by howls the replica industry is doing nowadays and the level of detail and R&D going into the production of timepieces

I do appreciate how much the hobby has evolved too, and how it has made some watches not worth buying in gen if one just wants to wear them. Of course if one is buying to collect for the value there is no substitute at all.
To me this forum is about watches and especially for picture threads, both gen and rep watches should be welcome since it’s mostly for visual appreciation sir. ;)

To be honest I am really happy how someone else is posting pics of gen watches now besides me. Another dimension of the hobby to enjoy and appreciate together! :qtip2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.