• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sorry to say it but NO. I see a nice looking watch. Only different is with my frankens Im more afraid to ding them up or scratch them. But the feeling is the same. A Bad as watch :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Then I think you have truly grasped the spirit of this hobby well T, being able to enjoy each watch as it is, without worry or the need to represent it as something else. Nice.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Sorry to say it but NO. I see a nice looking watch. Only different is with my frankens Im more afraid to ding them up or scratch them. But the feeling is the same. A Bad as watch :)

I feel the same. The higher the price of the watch the stronger the fear of scratching/damaging it. Top of the scale would be a gen ROO which would freak me out..

Reactions: Tompa and James2020

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I feel the same. The higher the price of the watch the stronger the fear of scratching/damaging it. Top of the scale would be a gen ROO which would freak me out..

Well, that is one "advantage" of wearing a rep/franken. It is worry free in that aspect.
Gen gold ROOs are the worst. To be honest, the material AP uses for their gold cases leaves a lot to be desired. It is delicate to say the least. A brush against another hard surface will surely mar it. Not a daily wearer for sure in any case, unless you are extremely careful.

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Yep... I see it as well. Zeula you may want to have that piece looked at again..

My hour hand's lume right. Lol
I ruined it while i shaved then i used pen ink to fill it temporarily. [mention]legend [/mention] [mention]QueTip [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Ghostly Tuesday

596073-F7-137-B-415-B-B2-EA-AB91-F62-FA7-FB.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden

Haha yes word on that brother.. if i buy a gen i probably put it in my watchbox in fear of scratch it. Sad but probably true.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.